Sign in to follow this  
BattleWall

Missing Rare Large Cart

Friend of mine who no longer plays gave a cart to me and my alliance before he left. He was still the owner just incase he came back we wanted his name to still be on it. But it was stolen off of my deed. I know the person that did it but just asking that it be returned. IF anyone spots it the owners name on the cart is Wolfgangcraft.

Thanks,

BattleWall

PM mirrormatch he takes carts that isnt his. Especially rare ones. L

What are your game cords? Map wise? Do you live near whitefey, greymead, or summerholt?

Well, since they did the fix for that I bet the cart is now uselessly sitting on someone deed or by the road. lol

kinda funny, as i just noticed my 2 rare lg carts are both gone also.  maybe they took huge dmg hits over the 3 months i didn't play. i had them in my workshop as i trust no one.  maybe it's a Rare glitch

kinda funny, as i just noticed my 2 rare lg carts are both gone also. maybe they took huge dmg hits over the 3 months i didn't play. i had them in my workshop as i trust no one. maybe it's a Rare glitch

Unless that's recent, no. Had a large rare cart when I was on Xanadu, never repaired and believe it was 22ql (did not use it at all however) and it took maybe 2-3 damage over the course of owning it. (5-6 months)

I highly doubt yours would take that much damage, but who knows.

@validate: Check the Manage Carts new option. You should see them there if you are the owner and they still exist somewhere. I can see there my first cart I ever made.

Edited by faty

one ty for the manage lookup didn't know about it. love it.    and yup large rare cart and locked. so it's gotta be around.  maybe i left it on a boat. or in a mine. this can be a fun adventure to find it. lol