Sign in to follow this  
Cista

Haven and Hearth

Anybody playing this game, can you tell me a bit about... how old was the original version of it? 

Which country is the studio in, Russia?

This game is fascinating and hardcore MMO, although in 2D... and does not even have a Wikipedia page.

• Like 1

I've heard whispers of it for years, Though I've never personally tried it.

had a friend back in the day that was majorly into it, He swore it was *THE* "sandbox" game, But being 2d, I didn't have much interest in it at the time.

I'm likely going to try it one of these days, looks pretty fun.

Hoping it's NOT like salem though.....Salem was....... :unsure:terrible :unsure:   (the community....not the game)

I've heard whispers of it for years, Though I've never personally tried it.

had a friend back in the day that was majorly into it, He swore it was *THE* "sandbox" game, But being 2d, I didn't have much interest in it at the time.

I'm likely going to try it one of these days, looks pretty fun.

Hoping it's NOT like salem though.....Salem was....... :unsure:terrible :unsure:   (the community....not the game)

Old HaH was dominated by Russians, most of them killing anyone entering their local chat range. From what I see, it is still dominated by them.

There was a plan to have a Wurm "zerg" when Haven 2 came out but I doubt the 30 or so people who signed up actually participated, especially since they introduced p2p. I'm currently living in village called Mol Rehan with 3 others from this game and I've seen other wurmians out and about too. 

It's a pretty fun game, I would definitely recommend it if you like perma death pvp.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=42245

d4c2929c1f.jpg

31d38f5785.jpg

Edited by MightySheep