Sign in to follow this  
Takinshi

Horse Lost or Found!

W6FXtK5.jpg

Taki's note:

After having taken a stroll into the dark depths of our forum I am finding that there are a metric fuckton of lost/found horse ads. This irritates me a bit as it's a massive amount of clutter so I decided to write up a public thread dedicated to lost or found horses. I'll probably remove this spoiler post if this thread becomes regularly used. Deliverance is an incredible community and I wish to improve the effectiveness of what we currently have. ^_^ If anyone wants to claim a following post to manage a wall of fame, feel free to do so. No way in hell that I'm doing it. XD! These two posts took about an hour to make. lol.

Lost your horse? Found somebody else's? Let people know here! Please ensure that adequate detail is provided such as where you found/lost it and if you found it feel free to retain it's name for proof of ownership as you feel appropriate. This is entirely voluntary but if you wish to reward the individual that found it by all means, feel free to do so. Deliverance is an incredible community and many will go out of their way to help others as we know how important having a pony is. Thank you for helping each other out!

• Like 4

thats the kind of topic i really wanted to see in every freedom server section (but maybe more general - like "lost and found thread"). nice work!

FOUND HORSE: I found Old Fat Adarfast swimming in the ocean. PM Wilca to identify if it belongs to you

Edited by MissWilc

Sadly not everyone will use it, because fter so many pages a post gets very confusing trying to find who's horse is on what page ect. (Also it's a lot harder on mobile to go through pages on a thread)

Also, regarding mobile, the Font / color you use is a bit hard to read, may suggest trying a different one if more then just myself use mobile (no idea who does, I may be the only one lol)

Lol, @Cecci. I found your pony Dreamwind. Taki's going to try finding a spot at your place on deed in fencing to secure it but if not, I'll have it down the road at my place. ^_^

Couldn't find a spot to put your pony. It may have taken me six hours but I finally made it home. Made a permissions for mermaid lagoon to lead at my place so come pick it up whenever. ^w^

I posted some days ago that I found Hardsweet. PM here or in game with color or parents or some info to show you're the person who lost it.

• Like 1

Well.. horse lost and found for Taki. Seen a vyn alter alongside a highway and a guard tower. Hopped off an abandoned cart with my pony and a random bison hitched to it. Prayed, not allowed back on the pony.. T_T 'Tis stuck on Umi to Suna in the south.  A neighbor told me to get a hold of Arthirus. PMed them on the forums but they rarely use it. Could somebody pass this on if you see them pretty please?

My pony has been freed! Thank you umi no suna people. ^_^

Edited by Takinshi

Ketchupraider --- i found a horse you are caring for. Name is Silverrun. Send me a message and i'll bring it to you.

Wilca

"Warstrong" (Aged)

Found in the southeast. Contact me for details.

Found Aged Fat Napawarrior on West coast. Contact me here or ingame @Wsrich

Found Ragegolden on west coast Deli. PM here or in game with identifying info.

Found At the rift safe pen.

Greyyasin  if this is your horse  please pm me in game or send me a pm via  forum.

you will need to discribe your horse before i will return it