Sign in to follow this  
DKSprocket

Nahjo starter/battery priest with 70+ faith (SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE)

This is a nahjo priest with 70+ faith and not much else. It has vteleport, mirror and a newbie tent. It does not have any premium time or referral.

With 70 faith this priest is ready to cast Strongwall, Genesis, Reveal Creatures and Cure Light (all usable without channeling). With a bit of patience casting Mend and low power Courier should also be possible. With higher channeling Nahjo priests can cast a wide variety of powerful spells including Wind of Ages, Aura of Shared Pain, Frostbrand, Dominate, Mind Stealer and Lifetransfer (although the latter two require linking with another Nahjo priest). Nahjo priests get favor from sacrificing healing cover ingredients (including garlic) which makes casting spells and grinding channeling significantly easier than other types of priests. The full list of Nahjo spells can be found here: http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Nahjo. If you are new to priests in Wurm Online I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Name: Broglie

Sex: male

Faith: 70.59

Prayer: 23.00

Channeling: 1.00

Affinity: Shield Bashing

I can provide a skilldump on request, but it doesn't have any other skills worth mentioning.

Price: 40s

It is currently located on Release and can be delivered immediately to any village on Release, Pristine or Xanadu. If you're on a western server then PM me and we can probably work out delivery.

Edited by DKSprocket
  • Like 1

This one is sold now, but I have another I can possibly sell. I'll pm you.

Please close the topic. :)