Sign in to follow this  
hvergi

Wurm Unlimited ToolKit

Any mods or might this one add some sort of top down or isometric editor to build houses, towns, etc... on a server map if you are the server owner / Admin? I'm just thinking what might be possible to increase the ease and speed of creating structures such as individual buildings and eventually towns, roads, bridges, castles, and keeps, etc...

Edited by Draugr

Yes, it is still in development. Working out which features can be supported without modding the code.

Two suggestions/requests:

1. Include all editable things in your toolkit, even the ones included in the client/server interfaces, just to have them all in one place for ease of use.

2. If possible, include the ability to edit the ql of naturally spawned resources before and after worldgen. Obviously anything already spawned won't change, but it would be nice to be able to increase the minimum or decrease the maximum resource quality of each server/world, enabling server admins to better tailor the world to their ideas. :D

There are some spelling mistakes on your website but I really love this idea. I was looking for this so I made a request but now I see someone's already making it ;)

Yes, it is still in development. Working out which features can be supported without modding the code.

Edited by Kegan

Hello hvergi, I'm pleased to see a project like this already in progress and wish you all the best. Your project is addressing some of the serious pitfalls I bought up for server operators.