Sign in to follow this  
Griffith

Who are you? personality test

some time ago there was a game character personality test here in forum that i found very amusing.

so here is a real life personality test, not for avatars.

Take Test

After Results Check Here

my results lol. im a dreamer.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

MEDIATOR (INFP-A)

infp.png
No one can stop you from dreaming!

lhOYvBR.jpg

Edited by Griffith
  • Like 4

ENTJ  -  A

Already knew this, we profile at work.  Can be pretty accurate if people dont try to overthink the questions and answer honestly.

CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-A)

enfp.png
What do you mean "life is boring"? Are we living on the same planet?

- MIND -

?

Extraverted

Introverted

18%

?

- ENERGY -

?

Intuitive

Observant

20%

?

- NATURE -

?

Thinking

Feeling

24%

?

- TACTICS -

?

Judging

Prospecting

10%

?

- IDENTITY -

?

Assertive

Turbulent

7%

?

• Like 1

and why do they use it at your work? to maximize productiveness? to fire people? lol

or other reasons?

i once was told my answers to a questionaire wouldnt matter. and i answered a q that asked

if i had ever stolen something, and automatically failed the test.

everyone has stolen something. but the questionaire didnt ask if i had stolen

a million dollars or a piece of gum lol.

and viti my results are girlier than yours lol.

ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)

intj.png

And now... now we wait.

Edited by Tuanta
  • Like 2

Mine was ISFP but the result was incorrect. I do not see myself in any manner similar to the personality they outlined in the result. Test must take into account only NeuroTypicals, and that would not be surprising.

Edited by geode

Famous ISTPs

Clint Eastwood Tom Cruise “Michael Westen†from Burn Notice “Jack Bauer†from 24 “Indiana Jones†from Indiana Jones series “John McClane†from Die Hard series “Angus MacGyver†from MacGyver

Apparantly im an action moviestar character.

nySVczU.png

I have to say reading about my results I feel as though it's actually surprisingly accurate. It was interesting that there was afew questions that I *wanted* to answer differently but I don't think it would have been the honest answer. Overall interesting read  :D

• Like 1

INT-JA here, while being very honest with the answers.

I think most people doing this in a public setting, especially extraverts, would probably gloss on things they want others to believe, in order to boost security/assertiveness(it just makes sense, if you're so assertive and commanding, why let others see your anti-sides?), so I find these things pointless usually (unless you are honest and keep it to yourself). :)

• Like 2

Your personality type: “The Logician†(INTP-T)

Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 26%, Intuitive: 60%, Thinking: 35%, Prospecting: 55%, Turbulent: 13%.

Role: Analyst

Strategy: Constant Improvement

I can say with 7% margin of error that I was pretty honest with my answers.

• Like 1

PROTAGONIST

(ENFJ-A)

enfj.png

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1

isfj.png
We are born not just for ourselves.

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

INTP PERSONALITY (“THE LOGICIANâ€)

intp.png

Your Profile

PERSONALITY: INTP ("THE LOGICIAN")

VARIANT: TURBULENT

ROLE: ANALYST

Extraverted
Introverted
47%
Intuitive
Observant
52%
Thinking
Feeling
82%

Judging
Prospecting
59%
Assertive
Turbulent
14%
  • Like 1

This is freaky and very amusing. It's like 98% accurate for me including the explanation for this personality type. I'm amazed~

Y9aMJYx.png

• Like 1

omg I took the test and when I was half way, my net crashed, and then still went through it and result didnt work and page reloaded. Omg I wont take it again :P
Good test though.

No~! If an individual needs to take a "personality test" created by others according to their standards, then they know little about who they are, other than that they need the direction and approval of others to find their self worth. So at least they accurately reveal that facet of their personality.

Never submit to others standards. Find your own true nature and improve on that as it allows according to your own desires, then you will really be who you are, although few have the strength of character to do so and resort to these types of "tests". Better to go to a fortune teller if you are into these types of fantasies, as they will be sure to flatter you with wishful thinking, for a price of course, so granted this "test" is the cheaper alternative.

Here, I will sum up my own "personality test" in one word: *wonderful*~! Gee, I feel great about myself now!

Oh! maybe this was all just for "fun". Seems I missed the point then and took it too seriously, never mind...

=Ayes=

No~! If an individual needs to take a "personality test" created by others according to their standards, then they know little about who they are, other than that they need the direction and approval of others to find their self worth. So at least they accurately reveal that facet of their personality.

Never submit to others standards. Find your own true nature and improve on that as it allows according to your own desires, then you will really be who you are, although few have the strength of character to do so and resort to these types of "tests". Better to go to a fortune teller if you are into these types of fantasies, as they will be sure to flatter you with wishful thinking, for a price of course, so granted this "test" is the cheaper alternative.

Here, I will sum up my own "personality test" in one word: *wonderful*~! Gee, I feel great about myself now!

Oh! maybe this was all just for "fun". Seems I missed the point then and took it too seriously, never mind...

=Ayes=

Edited by Theshrike
  • Like 1

f5c67aae06687a67634452a1076a8275.png

030d46e57d8e916ba38a79f4357f170f.png

I am doing this test for 5 years already, once a year.

Reading the results, they are freakishly accurate for me.....

Edited by Thorakkanath
  • Like 1