Sign in to follow this  
Clatius

Xanadu Player Owned Traders

I'm placing this here instead of the Xanadu sub forum so it might actually be seen.

There was a poll awhile back where the question was putting player traders on Xanadu. Not seen anything since that poll was done. That makes me kinda suspicious that it was approved but kept on the hush hush. Just that I've been in too many MMO where stuff happens and you don't get told. Happens all the time in this game what with changes not being made public. Everyone who played the game for a couple years knows this.

So, what was the results of the poll? Are player owned traders ok on Xan now? I don't think I'm the only one who wants to know.

After that poll i had bought a trader contract from a guy and it was located on Xanadu so i did try to manage the trader and see what it said knowing that it would not set up because it was not in a house and it said that they were not allowed on that server. 

Now as far as the poll and the results we can only assume that they decided not to allow them on Xanadu but an official statement would  be nice on the matter.  

Agreed, I would like to see something official meself and the poll numbers as well.