Sign in to follow this  
DannysGirl

The Rim of Heaven Newbie Help Village - Everyone Welcome

The village is located in the middle of G25, convieniently right on the highway to Summerholt. Join us and learn the game in a safe and friendly environment. We have a slight troll problem but there are 2 guard towers to remedy that.

There is a large structure specially made to have all the tools you need to learn the crafting system (ovens, forges, anvils, water, starting materials, etc) and access to food and water. We will gladly give you things to do around the deed to help out in exchange for higher quality tools if you want a jump start, and I'm in the process of adding rooms to the top floor, so each person who joins may have a small locked area with a chest to store valuable items and a bed to accumulate sleep bonus.

Aside from this, our deed is in the middle of the woods and a short distance from a port we also own (access to the open ocean, for fishing, and if you desire, a place to store your ship.)

We are happy to answer all your questions and build a fun and helpful community!

PM Dannysgirl or Dannybear in game or reply to this forum post if you wish to join.

• Like 1

This sounds pretty interesting. :o I'd be interested. :)

PM me in game, I'm online for most of today and tomorrow; will send you an invite!

2 other players have joined since I made this post :)