Sign in to follow this  
Anarres

Testing new permissions system

I learned the new permissions system is on test server already, and I went over there to test it. I note here some tests and thoughts as it goes.

I made an offdeed house, and a deed with an ondeed house. First thing I tried, giving 'Kingdom' or to a player permissions to pickup items and pickup planted on the offdeed house (because topkos reminded me of it) didn't do anything: my alt wasn't able to pick up from the house. This was solved very quickly (thank you Pifa :D). It works now.

Permissions for a building

Pickup items permission granted to Kingdom: works for offdeed houses and ondeed houses, overriding pickup perm on deed.

Pickup items granted to named character: same as above. No need to be a friend to add them, they can be friends too.

Pickup items granted to village for ondeed house: villager can take (by default, no custom changes made yet), non-villager can't.

For ondeed house:

Pickup planted granted to kingdom: without also pickup items, someone can't pick planted either; with pickup items, they can do both.

Pickup planted granted to village: 'citizens' can take, non-'citizens' can't. It overrides deed permission: villager with no pickup planted on deed can't pickup lamp on deed outside houses, but can take a planted lamp inside. This works as intended.

Pickup planted granted by name: ondeed house, without pickup permission in the house, can't pick up planted lamp; with also pickup items, they can. This works as intended.

Probably bug: players in a group that 'may manage' don't seem able to select the house at all.

Added 'manage allowed objects' to 'citizen' role on the deed, then added 'citizen' to the offdeed house with 'may manage'. Result: the villager Spotter sees the house now in its buildings list, but can't select it. Same for 'kingdom' with 'may manage'.

Selected 'settlement may manage' for the offdeed house. Result: Spotter still can't select it:

SYYSZ9d.jpg

This happens even when Spotter ('citizen' group) has all assignable other permissions. (except 'deny all')

Spotter is able to select the house when he was added by name, not by group.

Of course I had to test what happens when Spotter removes his own permission to 'manage' (I noted this somewhere in Tich's threads, it's one of them corner cases that isn't game breaking but it can lead to surprising results). So, he removed his own permission, then applied changes:

1lfvqcv.jpg

Please remove the red warning on 'all doors are not locked' as it has nothing to do with anything. It's confusing (see also below). There is also again the issue above: citizens group clearly remained selected but Spotter lost his permission. I think otherwise results of this are decent. Spotter couldn't add his permission back nor change anything else. The game asked him to save his changes because it has unsaved, and of course he can't save them, but that's okay.

Bug: can't remove the 'settlement may manage' check, as both owner of the house and mayor of the deed, from an offdeed house. I can remove it for an ondeed house, as mayor.

SpOiQ7m.jpg

(I can take these bugs to bugs forum if wanted, they're on test only, though)

The red warning on house management form:

xbY9PsU.jpg

I don't think this red all-caps warning is warranted, for a house. Please remove it.

Unlike objects, a building is secure from pickup etc, no matter if unlocked or locked. The only things locking is useful for, are humanoid chasing you (they can enter unlocked doors) and avoiding someone drinks your wine (unless that changed lately). Or simply preference, if you don't want anyone to enter, lock and make sure you don't allow entry, for example when you use it as gatehouse. These are not worth, imo, a big red warning. A house is supposed to be safe for everything else. That's what we're testing here, right?

Moreover, you can lock a door but have arched walls, same effect. Are you going to introduce a big red warning when making an arched wall? I hope not. It's overkill, scary for no reason, and I suggest to remove it.

All it does is make players uncertain if their house is secure (mainly from picking up and loading), and that's not a good consequence.

Proximity

Looks like proximity ownership works at about 3 tiles around the character, so if you drop an item offdeed, someone else can't take it as long as you're this near. If you go on the 4th tile (if I counted right...) then they are able to take it. This happens when you dropped the items in a house with 'kingdom may pickup' enabled. Logging off enables taking of items as soon as you leave the world (not when you lose link).

Proximity doesn't seem to work at all on-deed between villagers (and mayor). Mayor or villagers can take items dropped by a co-villager even from the same tile they're standing with their dropped item, in a house or not, in a container or not. This seems to be as it currently works too (iirc? not sure), and I presume it's intended.

Proximity works on-deed for a non-villager: mayor and villagers don't seem able to take a "stranger"'s dropped items from the deed, house ondeed, a forge in a house ondeed, as long as the non-villager owner is like 3 tiles nearby. They are able to take them once the owner gets away.

I tested proximity mainly to make sure it wasn't broken by them changes. ;) (but this testing wasn't exhaustive really, for example allies or more kinds of items)

Misc

When you start to manage deed roles, you get a warning:"Note that you will need at least 1 guard to enforce these rules on deed!" << I don't know what this means.

[00:55:43] Spotter may not change village until 23 hours and 59 minutes has elapsed.

Spotter is new villager, and I was trying to trade the deed to it.  The message is odd because he's not changing village.

Deny All setting: I assume this setting means you can deny everything to someone named, despite them having permissions inherited from a group? It seems a good idea, I have just a cosmetic suggestion on it: color it or display in a different font, something visually different from the rest.

Looking at forums, I don't really know where is a good place for random testing on test server, Town Square seems intended for discussions on release notes and mechanics, so I assume it's close enough, unless you want to move it to bugs.

Edited by Anarres
  • Like 7

Offdeed buildings permissions

If someone has 'may manage' on an offdeed building, he can give and deny himself all other permissions. He can also use 'deny all' and end up in the same case as noted above (can't manage anymore). I think this was expected.

Non-owner with may manage offdeed building can apply 'deny all' to the owner of the building. However the setting isn't applied.

Non-owner with may manage offdeed building can apply 'deny all' to 'citizens' group, of which he's part of. The setting does nothing in this case. This is probably a bug... Looks like the 'citizens' group has pickup and pickup planted working, but not 'may manage' and 'deny all'. If they're not supposed to work for groups, then grey them out.

Proximity is not applied offdeed between co-villagers.

Examine

Examine house walls has become tied to permissions. I hope this is a bug:

[09:00:44] You do not have permission to do that here.

when 'examining' a wall of an offdeed building.

Everyone except the owner seems to get this message, even if they have all assignable permissions.

Expected: same message as the house owner, which is:
[09:04:33] Material wood
[09:04:33] You see a wall.
[09:04:33] QL=48.571423, dam=0.0

Door locks

Attached lock to an ondeed house, with arched walls. Attaching a lock allows the door to be 'managed' (...I think this is overkill...), and 'manage doors' button gives us a window with doors, then manage permissions on each door give us the following window:

YPXWMjj.jpg

Set the owner as 'denied all'; it has no effect, the owner can enter and exit the door.

Set a player by name to 'lock/unlock', but not 'pass'.

Effects: They are unable to pass initially, but can right click the door, and 'unlock' it. They are not able to unlock remotely (because without a manage perm it seems they can't access the door in some form).

They are NOT able to lock the door back, by right clicking it. I think this is not expected behavior ('tis a bug).

[09:37:51] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server.

Indeed Spotter (the character) might not have deed permission to lock things, but he has house permission. I rechecked he's still on 'manage doors' with 'lock/unlock', but can't lock.

Examine on the door:

[09:40:57] You see a door with a lock. The lock is of okay quality.

[09:40:57] It is unlocked.

[09:40:57] QL=48.645054, dam=0.0

Set a player by name to 'deny all' on the door.

If the door has a lock, but is unlocked, they can pass.

If the door is locked, they get stuck in the door. The kind of clipping-stuck endlessly until relogging :D. This issue is reproducible, it happens when a character with right to pass 'opens' the door (stay in the door), and the character without right to pass tries to enter. (in one occurrence on stable client, wurm didn't get the character stuck; on test client I can make them get stuck immediately, seems like a regression...). Edit: it's pretty bad, other characters without any house permission get stuck just walking and bumping into the locked door. It doesn't always happen, but I had like 7 out of 9 meetings with the door resulted in getting stuck... Easier to happen when the door is opened by someone with rights, but not necessary...

House with locked door and arched wall: characters with 'deny all' or no 'may pass' permission on the door can enter through arch without any problem. I understand this is intended behavior.

My 2cents on this 'may pass/not' through locked doors: if the door is locked and they can't unlock it, don't let them pass. If the door is locked and they can unlock it, let them pass. If the door is opened by someone else, let them pass... Invisible walls when obviously someone with permissions opened the door for you seem so troublesome (technically even) and weird for wurm. IMO anyway. Dunno.

Vehicles

...Locked cart out of nowhere?

I made a large cart, and went to make locks for it. When I came back, I had no option to lock, instead I had 'replace lock'. Examine:

[10:34:17] A fairly large two wheel cart designed to be dragged by an animal. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from chestnut. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 39.728767, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Amath, has been etched in the stern.

... I hope I'm not understanding this right, and carts aren't just locked out of the blue? Or maybe it's just for testing? Checking events logs, I didn't attach a lock myself. (maybe someone else did? XD)

Unlocked carts - permissions

Unlocked cart: right click > 'manage large cart permissions', results in a dialog window saying:

You are not allowed to change permissions.

Name: [cart name]

Change owner to:

NEEDS TO HAVE A LOCK FOR PERMISSIONS TO WORK

This one was very necessary and long overdue. It doesn't fool people into thinking they set up their cart.

Experiment: lock the cart, open permissions window, unlock the cart, try to save a change in the window.
[11:48:23] You answered an old question. It has timed out over 15 minutes or been replaced by a more recent. Okay :)

Testing permissions: set any checkbox for 'Everyone' -> it doesn't work. At all, the checkboxes are still empty once you save. No message.

'May Drag' permission.

Set a player to command, be passenger, access hold, but not 'may drag'. Now if it all works as I expect (don't have horses but you can embark), they can command it, and if they unhitch the horse, and their horse gets killed, they're out of luck?

[10:47:49] You are not allowed to drag that now.

Ondeed or offdeed alike, 'may not drag' forbids them to drag the cart some, until they find a better option. Also, try to push (offdeed):

[11:20:13] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server.

There are problems fairly often in my recollection, when people share carts, give the right to drive to friends, then the friend gets stuck on a deed. They cannot do anything until someone rescues them, a villager or the cart owner. Because they're not allowed to drag despite being allowed to command.

'May drag' should not be a separate permission. Instead, always, even on a deed where you can't drag other things, you should be able to drag out a locked object you have rights to command. Not an unlocked object, it makes sense that should have no permissions of its own so inherits the deed settings, and you don't drag it. But a locked object you have permissions to. And of course off deed.

Remote UI missing options.

Right click on the cart, manage 'large cart' permissions, you get the following window:

xKnBgb8.jpg

Access the cart remotely, from inventory > manage > large carts and wagons, you get this window instead:

T2Zp3Um.jpg

Remotely, you don't have some options. This seems a bug, at least on pve servers... I'm not sure if it was intended.

Suggestion on a detail: remove the word 'permissions' from 'Manage Large Cart Permissions' right-click menu command, it's too long and not necessary.

Edited by Anarres
  • Like 3

This "May Drag" permission on locked carts is a great addition! This means if a person is working off deed with their cart and they want to leave it in that spot, that no one can drag it away as can be done now. Also, if this is set and you disconnect then others can't drag your cart away either.

Only downside I can see is abandoned locked carts set to no drag will be littering areas unable to be dragged out of the way. Might be a problem with carts visually blocking roadways, off deed house entrances and such. Then if random people repair them they will remain there for a very long time.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

This means if a person is working off deed with their cart and they want to leave it in that spot, that no one can drag it away as can be done now. Also, if this is set and you disconnect then others can't drag your cart away either.

Or they can hitch a horse to it, like I do if I care enough. Problem solved.

Bonus: for the horse too! No one can drag a hitched cart and horse. Edit: locked, of course. (I don't remember when I last cared about what I suspect is a non-issue, dragging a locked cart, I hitch for horses actually)

Edited by Anarres

Nice report thanks.

I found a bug with kingdom permissions in the client, I know it affected cart permissions but it may have also affected buildings too. - waiting for new test client build

Note: The deed permission "Manage Allowed Objects" only affects objects that have the "Settlement May Manage" flag ticked.

The Probably bug in buildings sounds like I've just not got to review that yet. - same problem may well be for other objects.

• Of course I had to test what happens when Spotter removes his own permission to 'manage' (I noted this somewhere in Tich's threads, it's one of them corner cases that isn't game breaking but it can lead to surprising results). So, he removed his own permission, then applied changes:

The permissions window will close and the small one will be shown instead. but needs a test client update.

• Bug: can't remove the 'settlement may manage' check, as both owner of the house and mayor of the deed, from an offdeed house. I can remove it for an ondeed house, as mayor.

Owner of house can tick it, mayor should be able to un-tick it. Note that mine doors and gates cant be un-ticked if they are on the deed. Fixed

• I don't think this red all-caps warning is warranted

Agreed, will remove it. Done

• Proximity doesn't seem to work at all on-deed between villagers

Correct, its like that on live. Also it does not work between friends either. No Bug

• When you start to manage deed roles, you get a warning:"Note that you will need at least 1 guard to enforce these rules on deed!" << I don't know what this means

Yes, its correct for PvP, the message was never changed when the need for guards was removed for PvE.(and not saying I will change it atm)

• Spotter is new villager, and I was trying to trade the deed to it.  The message is odd because he's not changing village

Correct, as on live, don't expect me to change it atm.

• Deny All setting: I assume this setting means you can deny everything to someone named, despite them having permissions inherited from a group? It seems a good idea, I have just a cosmetic suggestion on it: color it or display in a different font, something visually different from the rest.

Easier said that done, as its generic code, but will see what I can do. Had a look, and can't do it.

• Non-owner with may manage offdeed building can apply 'deny all' to the owner of the building. However the setting isn't applied.

The Owner (the mayor if "Settlement May Manage" if ticked) does not need an entry under allowed as they are always allowed to do anything. No Bug

• Non-owner with may manage offdeed building can apply 'deny all' to 'citizens' group, of which he's part of. The setting does nothing in this case. This is probably a bug... Looks like the 'citizens' group has pickup and pickup planted working, but not 'may manage' and 'deny all'. If they're not supposed to work for groups, then grey them out

Deny All was only added late this week, so I may not have added its functionally everywhere yet. - All permissions should work for everything. But

There could be confusion between the "Settlement May Manage" and the "Citizens" group

1. "Settlement May Manage". This allows any citizens of the deed the ability to manage the Object, so long as they have the deed permission "Manage Allowed Objects"
  2. "Citizens" group. This allows any citizen to do the permissions assigned to it.
  • Examine house walls has become tied to permissions. I hope this is a bug:

Yes a bug. Fixed - hope its not broken anything else.

• Attaching a lock allows the door to be 'managed' (...I think this is overkill...),

Er, no point in allowing managing of permissions on a door that does not have a lock, what would it do?

• They are not able to unlock remotely (because without a manage perm it seems they can't access the door in some form). 

Correct, I've removed the possibility to remotely lock/unlock, (ask PvPers).

• They are NOT able to lock the door back, by right clicking it. I think this is not expected behavior ('tis a bug).

Yes a bug. Fixed

• Set a player by name to 'deny all' on the door.

Not sure what you are saying in this paragraph.. it should be the same as on live as not changed any of that.

• Locked cart out of nowhere?

Yea, making any vehicle will now come with a 'free' 1QL lock.

• Unlocked cart: right click > 'manage large cart permissions', results in a dialog window saying

Correct, i'm assuming you were the owner.. so you need a way to change owner (and description). I know you can rename to change description, but 'rename' may vanish.

• Testing permissions: set any checkbox for 'Everyone'

The 'Everyone' group is broken, I have fixed it but it requires a new test client.

• Also, try to push (offdeed):
  • [11:20:13] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server.

Guess you didn't have the pull/push deed permission. Ah Off deed, fixed

• 'May drag' should not be a separate permission. Instead, always, even on a deed where you can't drag other things, you should be able to drag out a locked object you have rights to command 

You can't command Small Carts, so decided to have the may drag for all vehicles.

Note: In your cart permissions, one is for large cart the other for small cart.

• Suggestion on a detail: remove the word 'permissions' from 'Manage Large Cart Permissions' right-click menu command, it's too long and not necessary.

Possibly, will look at it. Done

• Like 2

OMG Love this 

• Locked cart out of nowhere?

Yea, making any vehicle will now come with a 'free' 1QL lock.

Woah, thanks for going through it all Tich, so fast.  :D  Okay, noted where it isn't considered a bug.

• Non-owner with may manage offdeed building can apply 'deny all' to 'citizens' group, of which he's part of. The setting does nothing in this case. This is probably a bug... Looks like the 'citizens' group has pickup and pickup planted working, but not 'may manage' and 'deny all'. If they're not supposed to work for groups, then grey them out

Deny All was only added late this week, so I may not have added its functionally everywhere yet. - All permissions should work for everything. But

There could be confusion between the "Settlement May Manage" and the "Citizens" group

1. "Settlement May Manage". This allows any citizens of the deed the ability to manage the Object, so long as they have the deed permission "Manage Allowed Objects"
  2. "Citizens" group. This allows any citizen to do the permissions assigned to it.

I surely am confused around this. I guess I'll play more with it, also when we get to deed permissions.

• Attaching a lock allows the door to be 'managed' (...I think this is overkill...),

Er, no point in allowing managing of permissions on a door that does not have a lock, what would it do?

No, you're correct locking is necessary, what I was thinking instead is that this level of granularity, per door, is a bit overkill. There are two more windows that open when you start 'manage doors', seems a heavy system, when many use cases for houses don't need it. There are indeed use cases (like apartment building for guests with a room for each) for which this door management system seems designed. But isn't it already possible with gates, maybe with some small tweaking? Gates can be created in a building, so it seems to me the same effect can be achieved by gates in arches.

No strong opinions either way, though. It could prove very interesting.

• Also, try to push (offdeed):
  • [11:20:13] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server.

Guess you didn't have the pull/push deed permission.

"Offdeed". I was offdeed with the large cart.

• 'May drag' should not be a separate permission. Instead, always, even on a deed where you can't drag other things, you should be able to drag out a locked object you have rights to command 

You can't command Small Carts, so decided to have the may drag for all vehicles.

Right, then maybe allow dragging of a locked object you have rights to inventory... for some sort of consistency. Well, no. Ships have anchors, a mechanism to prevent dragging. What would happen to that, with the introduction of a 'may drag' for all vehicles?

• Set a player by name to 'deny all' on the door.

Not sure what you are saying in this paragraph.. it should be the same as on live as not changed any of that.

On live I've tried only once to enter a locked building where the owner was standing in the door, keeping it open for me to me to enter. I couldn't, it was actually an alt of the owner as known by the game, so friending me did nothing. But I didn't get stuck in the door, simply couldn't enter. On the other hand, I've bumped many times in locked (and closed) doors, and didn't get stuck in them. On test client, I 'succeeded' to get stuck in a majority of attempts to bump or enter... If you're sure nothing changed, well, then nothing changed, my concern is that test client seems MUCH more prone to get you stuck in locked doors for some reason.

Edited by Anarres

"Settlement May Manage" flag and what it does

when you tick it...

• Changes Owner to the Mayor of that settlement.
  • Allows anyone with  the deed "Manage Allowed Objects" to be able to manage permissions on it, if citizen of said settlement.

When you untick it...

• Changes Owner to the Actual Owner.
  • Removes any "Citizen" and "Ally" permissions (as the actual owner may not be in the settlement any more!)

The Actual Owner is the only person who can tick the "Settlement May Manage" flag.

The Mayor is the only person who can untick the "Settlement May Manage" flag. (there are restrictions, like mine doors and gates, if on deed, will always have the "Settlement May Manage" flag ticked)

The Owner of an object can

• do anything on that object, and do not need an entry in the allowed section (if they have one it will be ignored).
  • Can change the name (description, same as what rename does currently) of the object.

The Actual Owner is the only person who can change the actual owner.

Manage Doors is WIP

Not spent much time on this area at all yet, so is subject to change.

So no comment on your finding so far (but they will be useful!)

Ah ok.. a bug.. thanks

"May Drag"

Good points, will consider them.

"Getting Stuck in locked doors"

As I said.. I've not changed that at all.

• Like 1

Ah ok.. a bug.. thanks

I tested this some more, here are more details: it happens for a player with no village, offdeed. Even if they have 'can command' assigned by name, on the large cart.

Push/pull works offdeed for a co-villager of the cart owner:

[08:47:57] You push the large cart a bit.

'Turn' works, for both villager and player with no village.

Another test on this issue: set deed with permissions for 'non-citizens' (and citizens) to push/pull/turn allowed. Then try again to push/pull/turn with a player with no village.

Expected: the non-citizen will be able to push, pull, and turn, the large cart on deed land.

Result: nope, same results:

[09:40:14] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server. (push)

[09:40:18] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server. (pull)

[09:40:51] You start to turn the large cart. (turn)

I am sorry to be a little off topic here but how did this person start a thread here? I don't see any kind of badge under the username indicating they are a GM or staff of any kind and i do not get an option to start any topics in this section. 

Edit: Was this posted in another section then moved here or something? 

Edited by Kegan

I am sorry to be a little off topic here but how did this person start a thread here? I don't see any kind of badge under the username indicating they are a GM or staff of any kind and i do not get an option to start any topics in this section. 

Edit: Was this posted in another section then moved here or something? 

At the end of my first post, I mentioned:

Looking at forums, I don't really know where is a good place for random testing on test server, Town Square seems intended for discussions on release notes and mechanics, so I assume it's close enough, unless you want to move it to bugs.

:D so yes, it was moved.

Edited by Anarres
  • Like 2

Yea I moved it here...

Found the bug, so should be fixed now.

I do sometimes play on the test server on occation when i have some spare time.

When i do have time, how does one go about getting some silver to plant a deed to test out this new permission system??

I do sometimes play on the test server on occation when i have some spare time.

When i do have time, how does one go about getting some silver to plant a deed to test out this new permission system??

^^this^^

If you want to come help test the new permissions, then please come into irc, and ask in there... (do say my name so irc tells me)

I'll be on test at the start town for the next hour if anyone needs a settlement form in order to test the new permissions.  If I'm not there, ask in IRC for a GM to assist or leave a support on test that you are interested so we can try to meet up.

I found a bug on knarrs where the embark as commander and embark as passenger options would not show in the menu. 

To complement what Ejay wrote, it was on an enemy (unlocked) vessel that did not show any embark options - it could not be commanded to claim ownership of it.

Playing on test server, carry weight vs speed limits do no appear to be functioning correctly.

Toons bstr/bstam/bcont and over all body are set to 45 and have no armor on, walking across grass. I have re logged since updating the character stats.

Equipment weight 3.5kg

100% weight/speed limit: 90kg

75% weight/speed limit: 157.5kg

25% eight/speed limit: 315.0

Max weight 315kgs

I have 5kg in inventory, and can walk at 11.37kmps.

I have 25kg in inventroy, and I can walk at  11.47kmps

I have 45kg in inventory, and can walk at 8.55kmps.

I have 65kg in inventory, and can walk at 2.87mkps.

I have 85kg in inventory, and can walk at 2.81mkps.

I have 105kg in inventory, and can walk at 2.87mkps.

I have 125kg in inventory, and can walk at 2.87mkps.

I have 145kg in inventory, and can walk at 0.57mkps and receive [18:48:59] You are encumbered and move extremely slow.

My inventory weight cap isn't effected as I have 3.5kg equip, 311.49 in inventory for  314.99 total weight.

Edited by Yarnball

When not allowed to place a merchant in a building the wrong message appears stating "[19:18:32] The trader will only set up shop where no other creatures except you are standing." rather than simply not being allowed. No other player, animal or merchant was within 5 tiles of me at the time. Summoned fine when allowed.

When not allowed to place a merchant in a building the wrong message appears stating "[19:18:32] The trader will only set up shop where no other creatures except you are standing." rather than simply not being allowed. No other player, animal or merchant was within 5 tiles of me at the time. Summoned fine when allowed.

When I try this ON a deed and I'm not allowed, I get the message:  The guards kindly inform you that you are not allowed to do that here.

When I try this OFF deed and I'm not allowed, I get the message:  You do not have permission to do that here.

Can you check again and be sure no one is on the same tile.  Also, please state the deed name if applicable and the server since we now have 2. 

Thank you for testing!

Even on live you get that message if you are... blurry thoughts...either it's not on the wrist or permission not checked.

PvP Test

Mine Doors

Mayor & Owner - Can set Settlement May Manage, cannot remove.

Boats

Noticed that Kingdom is not an available group on Boats. Haven't checked other vehicles. Not sure if intentional, but we have Alliance so Kingdom would seem to make sense.

Structures

Ally can Destroy planned structure without permissions. (Right-click plan > Structure > Destroy structure)

Ally can destroy finalized structure plan without permission.  (Right-click plan > Structure > Destroy structure)

Note: I didn't test with non-ally. 

Misc

Deny All goes under "Allowed" - perhaps change wording to "Active Permissions" or "Active".

Unknown citizen? - Is this a catch-all for anyone else?

[21:48:01] The role  contains less than 3 letters. Please select another name.

[21:48:01] The role "Name Too Short" has been created.

Role created with blank name anyway

Attach Locks / Pick Locks - show on a named, non-citizen role. Was not able to test if actually allowed yet or not.

Pick up allowed in a building does not override deed setting (and probably should for public warehouses).

Building was not complete, which is why the pick-up permission defaulted to deed.

Edited by Keenan