Sign in to follow this  
Marlon

The Order of the Mare's Nest - Villager

Good evening

Those who shared a village, home, pleasures and pain with us at our previous settlement, Plattekloof, will remember us for being reserved and generous.

In recent times, we have decided to move on, and the Order of the Mare's Nest was found.

There are other sources of information on the settlement, so I will keep it short.

I have a secondary character on a pvp server, and recently realized how hard it is to start from scratch. Therefore, I would like to use this thread to invite newcomers to our settlement, or large estate if you will.

For now, we can only accommodate one person. We are still working very hard to get our personal infrastructure up, still smithing in make-do forges in the mine and getting by without the most basics.

However, what we can offer a single person for now is the following:

1. Freedom, we won't ask you for much (perhaps picking a few sprouts now and then, or helping with repairs)

2. Your own section of land for rent (if you can afford 10 or 30 or 50c that is great, if not, we can arrange something easy)

3. Protection from an on-deed rare tower, a second nearby tower and our spirit templar.

4. Free to build your own place inside your personal zone, and do as you please with that area (farm, etc)

5. No invasive behavior. We like living our lives, we won't bug you, or chat all day if you don't like it.

6. Assistance with getting to know the game.

If you're NOT a new player, and just want the above perks to live inside a village, BY ALL MEANS, let me know :)

Some rules

1. Permissions will start from minimums, while we all learn to trust each other. This is no biggy, just an initial formality.

2. Even if there is access to someone's bin of gold, does not mean you can have it, likewise we won't touch your personal stuff either

3. If you leave, please hand over the writ. Destroying a building is hard work.

4. Limited land means no wasted time. Please don't join us if you're planning to be around very infrequently or rarely.

5. As time goes, restrictions will lift and more things will come. I have expanded settlement territory before just for villagers.

6. Keep your bin and gate keys safe, we want villagers to be responsible for their own pens and property.

We are located north of Dragon Fang mountain, on the coast of the Inner Sea, with a great view. 

You can sail or hike up to 33X and 26Y to have a look.

This offer will be removed in a while depending on responses.

Perhaps I'll make a short trip to your village and help you build a few things if you'd like. :)