Sign in to follow this  
zorako

Sheep milk [Fixed]

Can only use an empty bucket to milk sheep,  no option to milk with 1 milk in the bucket, have to carry a small barrel to move the buckets milk to in order to milk the next animal.

Can only craft Buffalo Cheese from sheep milk.

Thank you for the report.  There are a few issues with milking sheep and bison currently.  The devs are aware of them.

• Like 1

Also bison milk in crafting window only has  normal cheese option, but makes buffalo cheese.

Edited by zorako
  • Like 1

Sheep milk icon also looks similar to a fish hook and not the regular milk icon.... 

• Like 1

I logged in and tried to make Feta Cheese from my Lamb Milk and I keep getting Buffalo Cheese.

Type of cheese does not really matter anyway. As soon as you put it into an FSB, it just becomes "cheese". At least the sheep "buffalo" cheese does.

Type of cheese does not really matter anyway. As soon as you put it into an FSB, it just becomes "cheese". At least the sheep "buffalo" cheese does.

only cows cheese does, my "sheep cheese aka buffalo cheese" keeps its label as buffalo cheese. This is windows/stable client if it makes any difference:

buffalocheese.JPG

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

Milk and cheese should be fixed with today's update.  Please retest to see if you get feta cheese from sheep milk, buffalo cheese from bison milk and cheese from brown cow milk.

• Like 1

all things working already :) everything seems pretty perfect to me :) i milked em all.. had to dump out the stuff i milked from yesterday as it didnt combine... but the new stuff is working peachy. made all 3 cheeses and stored em away *thumbs up*

• Like 1