Sign in to follow this  
hemrzz

CALLING ALL WURMIANS

PRIZE FOR BEST COMMENT / PICTURE!

What's the prize? Maybe I will make something up if it's valuable enough. Otherwise, naw, pass.

=Ayes=

Ask Roman. He created rumors about you stealing things.

• Like 5

These garbage threads seriously need a Trash Heap forum section of their own. The pollution is rampant.

• Like 3

Hellooo everyone!

I have recently been told that i have a super bad reputation on freedom and would like to know what i have done and would like to see how i can rectify this??

Because when you PM someone on the forums to COD you something and then you don't pick up the COD leaving me to pay the return mailing fees is not bad enough.

I forum PMed you afterwards to tell you that it returned and I needed to pay the 10c (I don't want to imagine what would have happened if it was CODed on a different server) and you never respond even if you were online on the forums and DELETE the conversation.

And you wonder why you got a bad rep... good joke

Asked and answered.

Moderators have posted and contributed to this thread.  Once something like this relatively useless, highly inter-personal issue has been aired out publicly and publicly answered... could the contributing moderators explain their reasoning in keeping it going?

I understand there is a difference between a chat moderator and a forum moderator, but presumably communication between them isn't completely unheard of.

These garbage threads seriously need a Trash Heap forum section of their own. The pollution is rampant.

Seems we first need to point out what actually is trash to those who would normally take the trash out, lest they just pile more on top.

wait... people donate to people playing video games?

this is cray.

I am pretty sure you are the guy who got my favorite horse pregnant. Bad rep follows.

If I got the wrong person, I appologize.

• Like 2

you are forgiven, i have removed you from my KoS so you can now freely walk onto my deed :)

please dont do it again next time

Who cares?

At least on release you get put on KoS by going afk 50 tiles away from someones deed, or even worse passing through an un-fenced deed with the only improvement being a fountain that you stopped to drink some water from.

Lord forbid you don't emote wave back at someone in a timely manner. That will get you KoS'd on an entire allegiance.