Niki

That thread about cats!

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:16 AM, Evening said:

JWSEhEv.jpg

Cat on a Hot Tin Potato. New play about a southern family cat in crisis. Or maybe he's just covering its eyes? Too many staring at it. Scarey!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

This cats name was Dusty and was one I grew up with from when i was a kid.  He made it to 21 in age before the next door neighbors dog got out of its yard, ran up to the cat on our front porch and killed him.

Dusty was a lap cat and when ever you would take a seat, he would crowl out from where he was resting from, be it a box or even some other warm spot and come and lay in your lap.  In this photo I was at the computer and had a standard size pillow in my lap so he could lay on it with out sliding between my legs.  Plus he was a 20 pound cat, being as he had a good amount of Siberian in him.  He was a purring machine so in this shot he was on my lap kneading the air with his paws while drifting off to sleep.  For scale, that is a Logitec Wave keyboard in the back, and then a can of Coca~Cola along with a standard size pillow.  Dusty also had the nickname lover bug because this cat would lets kids pull on him and he would just lay there.

DSCN0411.jpg

• Like 7

oh dear someone has too much time on their hands lol

20 hours ago, ozmods said:

oh dear someone has too much time on their hands lol

The forums were down, I had a bunch saved up.

• Like 1

Spoiler

"Internet hates kittens" <_<:unsure:1a984305fa8c4c14a42bafdcfd755e3c.png

982c3ae47b9246ab858b73492ef34136.png

BIG kitty
9fdc733c863d40f4b64c335052225ad0.png

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 2

Nice one Finn, that was the size of my cats.  The next cat I want sis a maincoon.  Another one of them cats that think they are a dog, but not as high maintenance as a dog.

• Like 1