Sign in to follow this  
Rocklobstar

Sold - private offer *close please*

Qq8Krl5.jpg

Rare Knarr - Cherrywood

[22:38:06] It has a clinker-built hull assembled with iron rivets and one mast with a square yard sail. At insufficient wind it is rowed with oars. The side rudder is on the starboard side. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is locked with a lock of poor quality. It bears an aura of Fo. It is made from cherrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 49.341137, Dam: 1.8240358. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Rocklobstar, has been etched in the stern.

UGibF26.jpg

Rare Sailboat - Cherrywood

[22:38:49] A small sailing boat that will accommodate five people. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cherrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 51.747456, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Rocklobstar, has been etched in the stern.

Starting Bid: 80s (Both Boats)

Minimum Increment: 1s

Buyout: Offer

Reserve: Hidden

Snipe Protection: 2 hours

auction_timer_1438922506.gif

Edited by Rocklobstar

Bills are pilling up - gotta sell my babies to raise some coin. Please don't spam me with low-ball offers, and silver is only accepted. Ty for visiting my auction =)

Don't think I'll be doing business with this guy. PMd me to sell for 80, before auction completed, then before I can reply, deletes the convo and sells to someone else.  Shenanigans!

• Like 1

I gave you the option to buy FIRST, waited almost a full day for reply. If that is being "dishonest" then maybe i shouldn't have even bothered trying.

5:01pm you PMd me and at 7:44pm, you marked this post "Sold, private offer".  What I really don't understand is that you were in such a hurry to sell to me at the opening bid you set, before even half a day had passed.

Well, you are allowed to transact how you see fit, but it just doesn't fit in my bucket of "reliable seller".  Not lumping you with the bad folks that cheat/swindle buyers, It just isn't how I like to do business.

Sorry, constant sailing made it seem much longer then 3 hours. I needed the silver to sell to my mom - cause my internet was in jeopardy of being cut off. That is why i posted to you first to sell you at your bid since 80s is fair for the boats.  I have been buying way to much silver lately and it's finally bit me in the butt.

• Like 1

am i the only one that see's the old sailboat model in the 2nd picture or is that just me.