Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Oven size, mycelium reverting

Re-sized the oven’s internal container volume so that cauldrons may fit inside of it.

Fix so mycelium will revert back to normal including grass, trees, bushes and lawns on non-pvp servers.

Added crude axe.

Adjusted volumes for shingles. Also made slate shingles slightly less dense.

Tower guards should be more responsive to enemies during conquering.

• Like 9

• Re-sized the oven’s internal container volume so that cauldrons may fit inside of it.

• Fix so mycelium will revert back to normal including grass, trees, bushes and lawns on non-pvp servers.

Added crude axe.

Tower guards should be more responsive to enemies during conquering.

Beautiful!

• Adjusted volumes for shingles. Also made slate shingles slightly less dense.

jesus FINALLY

• Fix so mycelium will revert back to normal including grass, trees, bushes and lawns on non-pvp servers.

I still see mycelium on Xanadu, so I take it that "will revert" indicates that it will happen in the future. When?

Just stating this here, The creation for a crude axe head appears to be missing.

Just stating this here, The creation for a crude axe head appears to be missing.

Should be fixed next update

• Like 3

I still see mycelium on Xanadu, so I take it that "will revert" indicates that it will happen in the future. When?

Think its within the next 24 hours, depends on when the server checks the tile.

• Like 4

• Re-sized the oven’s internal container volume so that cauldrons may fit inside of it.

Cannibals and witches rejoice!  :P

Good work on all fronts.

Think its within the next 24 hours, depends on when the server checks the tile.

Thank you

Need a restart soonest - only a few of my deed tiles were fixed - the mycelium is still on the majority of my deed tiles, so my friendly neighbours tell me - and i am not returning to the mess until this is fixed. 

I am one very unhappy player atm, as my neighbours are having to kindly keep an eye on my animals - they are v.understanding about my not wanting to return until fixed - i have a lovely deed and atm it is just an eyesore!

I am one very unhappy player atm, as my neighbours are having to kindly keep an eye on my animals - they are v.understanding about my not wanting to return until fixed - i have a lovely deed and atm it is just an eyesore!

How about stop crieing, return and start to fix it by yourself? Would speed it up a bit...

• Like 1

I still show a vast amt of spotty areas of mycelium, mostly linden trees, oaks, and random grass tiles.

How about stop crieing, return and start to fix it by yourself? Would speed it up a bit...

• Like 1

The mycellium issue is easy to fix for us. Imagine we'd go marsh spreading overnight at unprecendented pace. That would be much more time consuming to fix, than mycellium, which afaik is just pack/dig/replant. Of course for wide areas it's time consuming, but it's no wurmargeddon. XD

Thank you for fixing it automatically though. It will make some players very relieved.

Volunteer to fix it for him. It just takes a minute or two right? I mean 95x50 deed... shouldn't take much?

So, all very well to fix the mycelium, now all my flower tiles on my deed have gone - just grass now - and i had many - including a rare dotted and 2 path of love set ups - just hope they are going to sort that out too....

• Like 1

I just made some slate shingles the other day. Was surprised I could make so many now from the shards and that they weighed a lot less. Nice!

=Ayes=

So, all very well to fix the mycelium, now all my flower tiles on my deed have gone - just grass now - and i had many - including a rare dotted and 2 path of love set ups - just hope they are going to sort that out too....

Yeah, lets give everyone stuff back they lost due a bug...

Now stop crying...

I'm still not building an oven in my houses!

The Forge Life!

Edited by Klaa

Sign in to follow this