Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

[Bug] Being invisible

p1 = me

p2 = invisible

We found a bug that sometimes happens (can sometimes be reproduced) do not know exact cause just something that seems to help it cause. (Local still shows up, but you are still invisible).  Best way to report this?

I havent tested in any further, i know the p2 is visible again after the p1 that can't see p2 relogs, but if p1 dont relog you dont see p2.

p1 = me

p2 = invisible

We found a bug that sometimes happens (can sometimes be reproduced) do not know exact cause just something that seems to help it cause. (Local still shows up, but you are still invisible).  Best way to report this?

I havent tested in any further, i know the p2 is visible again after the p1 that can't see p2 relogs, but if p1 dont relog you dont see p2.

We had this thing with hashirama once. After relogging we got the visual. Yeah, basically the other guy is invisible and pretty bad situation in a group pvp. Also this is individual meaning other members of the party saw Hashirama while one or 2 did not.

best way to report is to put in a support. Usually enki or one of the Arches will PM you about it :-)

We had this thing with hashirama once. After relogging we got the visual. Yeah, basically the other guy is invisible and pretty bad situation in a group pvp. Also this is individual meaning other members of the party saw Hashirama while one or 2 did not.

Exactly why i did not want to report the issue on the forums :P

I believe this is less invisible and more a case of extreme desync. Had it happen several times (even with 2 clients running on the same PC).

I believe this is less invisible and more a case of extreme desync. Had it happen several times (even with 2 clients running on the same PC).

Eh... Well.. not really

Are you using the stable or the unstable client?

I had this happening for me too (even the cart of the other player wasn't visible when he mounted it... the animals hitched to it still were) and an in game mate suggested trying out the unstable client.

It did not happen again since I switched to the unstable one.

No clue on why it occured though and I'd really like to know that too :o

Are you using the stable or the unstable client?

I had this happening for me too (even the cart of the other player wasn't visible when he mounted it... the animals hitched to it still were) and an in game mate suggested trying out the unstable client.

It did not happen again since I switched to the unstable one.

No clue on why it occured though and I'd really like to know that too :o

Using unstable.

In this case the cart AND horses were invisible until....nottypingthathere

Edited by whykillme

Confirming dissapearing models.

I had this issue several times in the last few days too.

My guard tower dissapears, until I relogin.

Sometimes, a friend comes around and I can't see her, until i relog (i can hear the footsteps around me though)

And then the strange artifacts while moving around (during farming or digging) Seen here:http://photos.kbye.co.za/CG3d/Wurm-Online/MaresNest/i-NwSTsjs/A

I'm getting this issue as well. Some horses will be invisible while others are not. Once I relogin the horses that were invisible will become visible, but then other horses will become invisible.

Also this is only happening to one of my two characters, and I'm using the same settings for both characters and the same computer.

We have quite a few reports of this.  I've noticed it myself and I continue to document instances on the open bug report that is on the list.

• Like 1

Hi

Just a note, not sure if it's important.

I was chatting to a co-villager now, and standing still... while I typed.

Suddenly, for no reason, his horses and cart re-appeared, after I have been in game for about 15 mins.

Just thought this might help, as it seems there is no user trigger to the issue.

Happens to me after leaving a cave on cart - and it seems it is not invisibility just serios position desinc - sometimes seemingly under ground level. Yesterday I've seen a fellow companion's horses and her head only above ground level - the cart must have been underground in my clkent

• Like 1

Had some one come over to me while i was fishing. he went into the gatehouse, into a mine, disappeared from local, then came out of the mine into another gate house, then over to me. I saw him go in, but did not see him come out. Nor did he reappear in my local.

He was able to trade and interact with me though.

On Jackal.  While riding my large cart disappears. Or after disembarking..  poof...  it's gone.  Relog brings it back.