Sign in to follow this  
Moonpoppy

Gender change - Payable in-game item!

Please can we get an in-game payable item (similar to res-stones), which allows a gender change.

I can't see it being an issue to implement and I don't understand why this isn't an option?

I started playing wurm some years ago and accidentally clicked the female option. As much as it was funny, its now haunting me to near manic-ness! The amount of times the likes of Orangutan etc try and hit on me... 

I mean...Bashur can get an account he bought renamed... yet a simple "veteran" can't ask for a gender change?

Vote yes to gender change... together we can make a difference!

Edited by Bloodscythe
Moderation Edit
  • Like 8

+1 but with a cooldown

Edited by Touchmee

+1, we've suggested it a lot over the years, it would be a fantastic way for the game to make some extra cash, and also help people selling characters. 

+1 think of it as a buyable mirror that allows u to change gender to so u can still customize your char

• Like 1

+1. I know various people who picked the wrong gender or did /gofemale back in the day without realising what it did :P

Hand mirrors should be purchasable from traders too, atm the only way to get them is with an alt.

• Like 2

if youre male just use a carving knife

• Like 3

+1 - a good idea, much asked for, along with buyable mirrors - i still have a damn scar on my forehead! lol

• Like 1

+1. I know various people who picked the wrong gender or did /gofemale back in the day without realising what it did :P

Hand mirrors should be purchasable from traders too, atm the only way to get them is with an alt.

That's pretty much what I did!

This once used to be free....?

I think it was only free to convert to female... I don't believe there was ever an option to change back?

• Like 1

I think it was only free to convert to female... I don't believe there was ever an option to change back?

Taking it off is easy. Putting it back on? Well...  :lol:

• Like 1

True. but why should we have to pay for that.. 

+1 should be free with a cooldown. Maybe needs high butcher skill? Then high first aid for the recovery period :-P

• Like 1

Lets be honest here moon, you went female because back in the day the BL female model was the only one that looked decent. That is why borken and ata are female characters as well :P Bix is just a freak and likes everyone to think he is a female so he gets free stuff like amberain lel

oh and +1

Edited by Zol
  • Like 1