Sign in to follow this  
Zol

Altar of Three/Bone Altar (Epic Only)

I would like to propose a change to the way epic approaches the WL and BL altars. If you don't play on epic please do not comment or respond.

First I believe they should be merged into one altar, call it the Altar of the Gods. You can make the altar look however you want, that matters not to me.

Everyone will be able to use this altar for charging, priesting, champing, etc.

Second, move this newly combined altar of the gods directly into the center of HOTA.

I believe this would be a really great improvement to the current system. It would put the altar in the most neutral territory on the map and would make it hard for one kingdom to control the altar, like Rome/BL does currently for the bone altar and JK does for the Altar of Three.

And lastly, change the hota zone coding to only allow cutting down trees. We shouldn't be able to mine or dig in the hota zone. This way the altar can't have mines for people to stealth in right next to it and no one will be able to terraform under the altar to make it untraversable.

Epic players, how does this sound to you guys?

• Like 3

+1

That or if the dev crew is lazy just put both in the center of hota

-1, I just don't see anything wrong with the current system.  If anything really they're placed on the coast for players from Home servers have better accessibility towards them, if you move it into the center of HotA likely no one will ever be that able to get there to priest up and alt.  Not too mention honestly it would just be more camped there than its current spot.  

Edit:  Really there's about a dozen reasons and drawbacks of this idea, too lazy to list them all.

Edited by Postes

Says the king of camping the WL

Also living on elevation has its privileges. If you want to take the easy way out and live on a home server then you shouldn't get special treatment. It should be harder for you to do anything on elevation, give them a reason to live here and not there.

Edited by Zol

What I do at the WL doesn't change that the idea is silly and poorly thought out.  Sorry.

Edited by Postes

Oh grand posteh please give me your list of 1000 reasons why this is poorly thought out. I knew JK wouldn't agree cause the way it works right now benefits them the most.

• Like 1

Great idea, would solve all the problems the altars had for many years on both chaos and epic where kingdoms abuse their position to camp them.

Oh grand posteh please give me your list of 1000 reasons why this is poorly thought out. I knew JK wouldn't agree cause the way it works right now benefits them the most.

And it being 5 min from your capital wouldn't benefit you at all?

Yeah it would benefit us, but it would also benefit MR, being able to charge their artis for once without you camping them would benefit them greatly. It is only a 7 min ride from your capital. And if BL ever exists again they will be able to charge any WL artis they get. You just don't like it because it takes away all of your power and distributes it as evenly as possible.

I don't like JK controlling the WL, but there's always gonna be someone controlling the lights, and if it lands in the middle of HOTA I'm pretty sure it's gonna be rome in control of it for some time, thus this suggestion is in your favor only. I really don't think anything constructive is going to come out of this thread and it should be locked.

• Like 7

if this already evolved into just telling specific people why their opinions are bad and refreshing the page waiting for someone to reply it should be locked 

-1 to just anything being in the central area of any map, the side with the most numbers will always control it versus it being in a random area where anyone has a chance to a point to go to it or do something with it

Edited by Cornchips

Yeah it would benefit us, but it would also benefit MR, being able to charge their artis for once without you camping them would benefit them greatly. It is only a 7 min ride from your capital. And if BL ever exists again they will be able to charge any WL artis they get. You just don't like it because it takes away all of your power and distributes it as evenly as possible.

no we don't like it because its dumb.  

Thanks for explaining why you think it is dumb. It all makes so much sense now. How could I have been so blind.

I don't like JK controlling the WL, but there's always gonna be someone controlling the lights, and if it lands in the middle of HOTA I'm pretty sure it's gonna be rome in control of it for some time, thus this suggestion is in your favor only. I really don't think anything constructive is going to come out of this thread and it should be locked.

300-xerxes.jpg

We will be benevolent rulers and let you charge and priest at will. We would rather take the artis from you in pvp than cower in a mine for hours waiting for someone to come and recharge something so we can take it then never use it.

Edited by Zol

There are ways to get rid of where the WL is currently.

If you want to change it. Pm me. :v)

• Like 1

Sounds like you are just butthurt over the WLs location. You can always bash it like you did 2(?) Years ago with the like 40 people you had. but no, you would rather try and get something changed to your liking on the forums before you go against the nasty JK zerg.

I suppose if this was tucked nicely behind romes capital you'd have no such suggestion/complaint. Just bash it. If you dare

Like the time rome tried to do Hota and couldn't find the last pillar - suggested that they rise in the sky if uncapped for 30 minutes. You just throw suggestions if it doesn't suit you.

Edited by Mclovin

-1 from me.. 

Only change I'd say possibly making is making the Alter of Three less of a bi**h to get to lol.. 

The Bone Alter is on it's own little land mass no creature spawns, where the Alter of Three is just a mess.. 

Plus People who play on home severs and aren't to into the PvP aspect of the PvP server would be forced to go into the heart of PvP lands to priest up..

They'd be slaughtered! With the current system they have a chance on not being zerged by an entire army of people. 

I'm going to -1 this as well, having every single point of interest in the center of the map is too much.

Edited by Pidgeoni

Tbh I couldn't care about JK controlling the WL, we have no more WL artis since posteh gave us the sceptre for the finger. And if we need to priest we will just priest. We have already proven to JK that we can field more than they can currently so if need be we will take 3 knarrs to the WL just to priest a few people. I suggested this to make things as fair for everyone on elevation. Rome won't always be there, so basing future decisions on that fact is asinine. But hey you all want to take a all over my idea, whatever leave it the way it is.

Can a moderator please lock this thread, I feel I have made my point perfectly clear, if you all are too moronic to see the bigger picture fine by me, have fun with this stupid system.

I feel I have made my point perfectly clear, if you all are too moronic to see the bigger picture fine by me, have fun with this stupid system.

I like how you try to hide an insult in a post expecting it locked so you have the last word, it's kinda cute

But really, I don't see how it benefits MR at all.  Even if we had a deed on the hota island, we don't have a large group of people to sit there for 4-9 minutes for our current artifacts and freely recharge without rome/jk just coming for us.  It's not exactly the best spot for us either now but central would be even worse.

I don't get why you'd need 3 knarrs to priest someone either, I've gone to the wl several times to convert/priest an alt and never saw anyone in local, many others have gone too.  But in the center of hota, it's going to be a lot harder to do and so much easier for anyone there to camp, especially since it's always been a standard thing for people to hunt there

It's super dumb as it is right now and always has been, but changing it is even worse

You realize also literally almost all the times we've bumped into someone priesting at WL we've just let them do it, and leave?  I grasp we're the bad guys, but really do you think we sit at the WL looking for priests?

[15:50:40] <Darkarcherofthenightsky> what ya doin

[15:51:04] <Dingov> enjoying the scenary

[15:51:10] <Darkarcherofthenightsky> rofl

[15:51:14] <Darkarcherofthenightsky> well if you wanna priest just let me know

[15:51:45] <Dingov> uh maybe

[15:52:02] <Darkarcherofthenightsky> you still BL?

[15:52:36] <Dingov> yea

[15:52:45] <Darkarcherofthenightsky> yea all good you can priest we wont with you

[15:53:25] <Dingov> rly?
  • Like 1

fake logs, Posteh is the bad guy and bad guys lie and fake logs