Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Unicorn bug

There seems to be a bug with unicorn spawns, as several people have reported not seeing any new unicorns spawning in the wild, and just finding the very rare one left alive from spawns long ago.  Even unicorn spawn points seem to give pigs and bison instead of unicorns.  More info can be found here http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/126705-where-are-all-the-unicorns/

Please look into this, we miss our unicorns around.

Thanks

• Like 7

Yes  it's an obvious bug i have seen more  unique's   in the last 12 months roaming around then i have unicorns for example  a dragon that spawned when the  release  competition was on ..that's more then any unicorn i have seen for a long time, please fix this.

To add to this:

Xanadu, near Vrock Landing, in a dense maple forest. We had a lair spawning greenish unicorns about 2-3 months ago, it spawned unicorns just fine, reasonable numbers of them. Nothing wrong with it. The lair was rather short-lived though and had decayed within a couple of RL days.

To add to this

I have not seen a wild unicorn in 12 months ..pretty bad not working  no spawns  it's not working

I've seen wild Unicorns on Desertion.  Brought 2 of them home to breed.  Only spawn on a very small section though.

Edited by Kayin

Hi,

reporting a (1, one) young unicorn, from a rustle that spawned recently on Indy.

(This is the rustle that seemed to spawn bisons before)

Have fun!

We used to have some around spawn on occasion, they have not been there in over six months.  I loved the coloured ones but was okay with only white ones, now these are gone also.  Please bring them back. Ta.

• Like 1