Sign in to follow this  
Brynden

removing :ES pages? failed spanish wiki translation.

hello,so 2 years ago or so,kukro tried to start a spanish translation of wurmpedia,he failed to get any support from other spanish speaker an never got very far so now there is just a few translated pages links to nonexistent categories.

• Like 1

I'll run translating the Wiki by Marni, but I think the first priorities will be to ensure that the content we do have in English is accurate. As for deleting things, we're not deleting anything at the moment. 

well i know Eir allowed translations and gave them permission for this one,i  remember that some other translations already existed in the wiki,done by players that speak those languages but this one failed and only made a few pages

There are no plans to delete any of the translation pages and anyone with an Editor account is more than welcome to update the ones that already exist if they understand the language, however they will not be a primary focus of the team. I don't think it would be beneficial to the community as a whole to spend time continuing the project on a large scale, but anyone who's willing to convert some of the more prominent pages (e.g. Basic knowledge, Mining) into another language is more than welcome to.

Edited by bwg

Hey!! I came late (really late). I offer myself to translate whatever english text you have to spanish... Since my main language is spanish :p.

I dont know anything about wiki editing, but if someone wants to send me plain text, I will translate it. Or... Just help me to help.