Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Where are all the unicorns?

It has been ages and ages (months and months) since I last saw a wild unicorn...have they been made extinct and no more spawns for them?  If this is a bug please move to bug section, but in the mean time, where are all the wild unicorns on Release at least??

• Like 18

I haven't seen any either now that you mention it. 

• Like 1

I had noticed an extreme absence of unicorns as well(after noting that there was so many, and shouldn't unicorns be rare?? lol), but on Exodus there has been a recent spawning of them. However, I haven't seen unicorns on the other servers.

• Like 1

Have last seem a uni on chaos being like a year or more, and recently seen 1 or 2 so far on Xanadu, i miss killing them all.

• Like 1

where are they? bring them back.i have not seen any for a long time also ,there used to be so many

• Like 2

Ummm Fairy? They are in my moss pit in front of my house.

Seriously, they are all females though. I need a male. Maybe I can repopulate the wilds.

• Like 2

saw a thread just like this several months ago

maybe Rolf is bringing the joys of Xanadu to all servers?

• Like 1

a mythical animal typically represented as a horse with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead.

When Elevation got reset, we had a spawn of them and there were just a damn ton of them, thought they made a come back

Now we just get 5000 hens, roosters and sheep, with additional cows and deer, no unicorns to be seen

• Like 7

Some time ago, maybe 2 years or less (icr) unis where like a damn plague in all servers, I remember at some places in Celebration there was only unicorns spawning and you could go fro miles and rarely see other creature types, then after great public complains, they decided to nerf the crap of the spawn rate I think, so now we have every other creature, but unis are extremely rare.

Maybe they need to touch the rate again, put it somewhere in the middle, so they don't become a plague again but spawn more frequently?

• Like 2

Seems like they changed the way things are spawning. Odynn has pointed out that the cap of animals isnt being completely maxed out any more. Deli has been missing 3k+ agros for the past month or so

• Like 1

on north Celebration they are back!! i have 2 pairs my self and alot more out there!

• Like 1

I'm 40 short for another achievement wish they'd spawn more. .;)

54304e0b9e1c965f14857a1afcf57700.png

My neighbor has about 50 of them including plenty of champion ones locked up on top of a hill (indy)

• Like 1

I have a pet Male , he is fat and happy protected from Pride , taunts him from behind a locked fence :)

Edited by Tarator
  • Like 1

Thanks to a kindly allied neighbor, I now have 2 pregnant and expecting unicorns. :-)

I didn't even know they were mated until just now. They did the deed this evening when they saw I needed a male. LOL

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

I saw a unicorn 2 days ago, a raging one.

Y25 X21 on pristine.

Made me realize that we still have unicorns in this game, lol. Wonder where they are, FS is so easy now might aswell add them back in the game.

• Like 2

Yesterday, Xanadu, near Vrock Landing, in the wild:

[22:47:12] You call out to Old fat greenish unicorn for her attention.

• Like 3

Here!

Just kidding, very old pic. I haven't seen unicorns in a while either.

dfoTWRW.jpg

Edited by Sharkin
  • Like 4

I know where there are unicorns on Xanadu. There were several of them within about a 50 tile area. It was in the wilderness of course. Otherwise they would have been killed off long ago. Which is exactly why there are no unicorns. 

• Like 1

The spawn rate seemed to drop massively about the same time as sheep and the last round of sea critters came in, so perhaps some influence there.  I really miss seeing unicorns around on Release :(

• Like 2

Some time ago, maybe 2 years or less (icr) unis where like a damn plague in all servers, I remember at some places in Celebration there was only unicorns spawning and you could go fro miles and rarely see other creature types, then after great public complains, they decided to nerf the crap of the spawn rate I think, so now we have every other creature, but unis are extremely rare.

Maybe they need to touch the rate again, put it somewhere in the middle, so they don't become a plague again but spawn more frequently?

used to be unicorns, spiders, and bears were all like this; I personally enjoyed the crap ton of weapon skill and halfway decent fight skill gains from them, especially conditioned ones

they should buff the spawn rate to where it was before, maybe more unicorns than the others on pve if people really don't want to fight things

EDIT: remember northern exo desert when that server opened? <3

Edited by MisterTeddy
  • Like 1