Sign in to follow this  
bloodmaster

Planned floors/openings and unfinished wall plans should give no protection

I think it is a bit strange that unfinished walls and planned floors can block shots on other walls below them. This is especially annoying with planned floors/openings being able to take several shots from a catapult/trebuchet and be replanned before another shot can come down onto the hole it creates. This allows people to just sit close to the tile you are hitting and just replan another floor plan just as it goes down to stop you taking down any walls.

• Like 10

+1 not to mention that they can bug out and take over 100dmg

+1

also they allow you to shoot arrows at ennemies, while you can't be shot at back by them.

• Like 1

+1 This really needs to be looked at, you can basically create an invincible building by planning lots of floors and attaching 2 - 3 bricks to most walls. Not to mention if they are taken down in the wrong order they bug out and go from 100 damage back to 0

• Like 1

+1 been asking for this for a while

also, walls with 1 brick/mortar should not take the same amount of hits to take down as a fully built wall

Edited by Naio
  • Like 1

+1 been asking for this for a while

also, walls with 1 brick/mortar should not take the same amount of hits to take down as a fully built wall

+1 for all the reasons stated above.

+1, would be good for all kingdoms, so cant see a -1 for this. 

Bump! Just found out the bug also applies to fences as well. I shot out a chain link fence and it turned into an incomplete chain link fence. Another reason to prevent anything incomplete blocking shots.

This will somehow lead to ANOTHER Freedom nerf because of a couple of bored PVP players.  No thanks.  Leave my house alone!

This will somehow lead to ANOTHER Freedom nerf because of a couple of bored PVP players.  No thanks.  Leave my house alone!

How will it lead to a freedom nerf at all. You don't shoot catapults or trebuchets often enough for it to ever affect you.

• Like 2