Sign in to follow this  
Rhea

Close please! I got my corpse!

Please help me to find my corpse! I need or priest or source for Karma ! I died in olive forest today near Eden Harbour tunnel ( that connects Summerholt and Whitefay highways ) at side of highway going to Whitefay . Xanadu, H-23.  I had lag and coudln't see anything , not sure where I was when spider attacked me.  My corpse has important town stuff like all keys and such. I am willing to pay or trade, just help me please to find Rheascope corpse ! PM here or reply to this post or PM in game to Rheascope.

Thank you!

Edited by Rhea
  • Like 2

Maybe if you put a mark on your map and make a screenshot where you though it was could be easier to find.

I made a free char to help you find it, if you can upload a screenshoot could be great.

I live at F26 and am willing to help.  Send Wargasm a PM in game.

Thank you Wargasm and Sophorino for offering help but my new friend Sorion already helped me, he cut down whole olive forest while I got some sleep and went to work. I got my corpse back ! I just so glad that Wurm has such great people! As for olives I don't think I am going to harvest them again for some time LOL