Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online | Sermons, Nahjo's and a new Temple

**Firstly, Sorry about the sound levels,. My mic position was in a different spot and picked up a lot of mechanical keyboard sound. I tried to make it with music. THis means the voice is not as loud as it usually is**

We take a quick overview of sermons and one of the new Priests, Nahjo. Also a walk around the new temple.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G46X1XazFGU&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12zfjsqcnzczvhfv23cxlbpcsyjtnges

• Like 4

Whenever you see 4 altars in a 3x3 square then you know the creator knows how to do a sermon group :)

Well done. 

• Like 1

After watching the video and hearing you talk about not minding the sac item being veggies for Nahjo after saying you didn't like it for Lib, I read your sig.

"Demondan --- "Bias only when it suits them. That's the name of the game on chaos huh"."

Couldn't help but laugh :)

Very nice temple, great design for 4 altars. Didn't even really notice your keyboard clicks in the video anyway.

After watching the video and hearing you talk about not minding the sac item being veggies for Nahjo after saying you didn't like it for Lib, I read your sig.

"Demondan --- "Bias only when it suits them. That's the name of the game on chaos huh"."

Couldn't help but laugh :)

Very nice temple, great design for 4 altars. Didn't even really notice your keyboard clicks in the video anyway.

I still think it's extremely OP. I think internally I was laughing when I said it as well :P