Storm's End is a 51x35 village located close to the northern shore of Crystal Lake on Independence.  I've recently returned from hiatus and expanded the deed to continue projects on site.  Storm's End is a member of the Storm Lands alliance, which also includes neighboring deeds; Yoggster's Patch Returns, An Unusual Place, Haven (the Hunting Lodge deed in the Grand Steppe), and Fafnir.  The local area around Storm's End is fairly quiet, except for the alliance members.  We have space for a few new villagers if anyone is interested in settling down in a new neighborhood.  We'd prefer experienced players to apply, however we don't discriminate against the newbs either!  If you'd like a nice village to settle into and hone your skills or work on projects then Storm's End is a good fit for you.  We have a rare guard tower, a mailbox, an extensive mine and close access to the waterfront.  Leave a comment here or pm me if you're interested in joining.  Have a blessed day!

L7ZCsGM.png

Edited by Slickshot
Changed name of thread.
  • Like 4

Updated

Edited by Slickshot

Welcome to Ricardor who just joined Storm's End!

Edited by Slickshot

I'll continue to put screenshots here as they come along.  Currently Storm's End is being cleaned up and remodeled a bit, so expect some of the landscape to change over time. :)

LJ6jsMQ.jpg

More Screenshots

j92LGM6.jpg

2aNBfoY.jpg

6tGqM4l.jpg

jb5Wyte.jpg

sDEJKYo.jpg

LcuKcyN.jpg

mM1LswN.jpg

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

This village seems to be very unique in the way it handles things and the people seem as though they are awesome. Would be awesome if I could join!

• Like 1

Storm's End is proud to welcome Yesirn to the village!

hi im starting over I used to play a while back and looking to get back into wurm and you village sounds great

hi im starting over I used to play a while back and looking to get back into wurm and you village sounds great

We'll talk a bit in-game or through pms if that's alright?  I see your account was created today, and you do say you're starting over, however I'd prefer if I knew a little more background.  Who were you before, what server did you play on, etc.  Pm me with those details if you don't mind?  Sorry to be so cautious, but we recently had a very toxic player grief our neighbor in an attempt to grief me and my village, so precautions are necessary.  Hope you understand the process! :)

hello i would like to join if you did not read my pm i want to know the requirements and what alliance

• Like 1

what are you looking for in a villager im looking for a place where I can focus on honing my skills and would be nice to be in a village with other players ive always been on my own and being part of a village sounds like a great experience. I played on release feel free to give farscape a pm

Edited by sidewinder

Hi both me and my alt would love to join if possible both quite new players only been playing for a month or so couldn't get hold of you in game so thought I better send u a msg here get back to me when u can thx

shoot me an in game pm plz if you could ty

I was wondering when you'd stop in. lol  I'm a fan of the show Farscape and when I saw your name on the forums I thought to myself you should probably join our village. lol

Storm's End welcomes Farscape to the village!  (this update is a handful of days old, sorry lol)

Edited by Slickshot

We will be putting a temporary hold on our recruitment. We still have space available, however we'd like to give the newer members a chance to settle in and ask questions before spreading ourselves too thin to be able to help them.

This page will be updated when the hold is lifted. If you have been interested in joining, we ask that you be patient with us during this time. Thank you.

- Storm's End Small Council

Edited by Slickshot

*Updated*

Edited by Slickshot

I applaud Slickshot and his colluders in this effort to manage and maintain a settlement of this scale, with the villager program.

It is inspiring and fantastic, the way it should be. So much more is achieved with team work and trust, than dwelling alone.

• Like 2

Storm's End is once again recruiting, but we only have space for a few players at the moment!

We have a couple open slots available within the castle walls of Storm's End.  Anyone interested should stop by and take a look at the deed and see if it'll suit you well.  We also have a stable and an active breeder, so we have horse mounts available.  Barding might also be provided for your horse if you so choose.  I can't guarantee high quality tool imps due to our blacksmith (my brother) being on hiatus, however I'm more than happy to get anyone started with a tool set of average quality and a row boat for your water travels.

Storm's End is proud to welcome Nytehawke to the village!

Edited by Slickshot