Sign in to follow this  
UlrichBane

New person seeking Village

I'm new to the land of Pristine, I'm seeking a Village/Kingdom/Homestead to join, Preferably newer if possible so that i may help build it, and hopefully closer to some water, with mature/friendly people. I'm not afraid of hard work, I will be very active, at least a couple hours daily.

If you have any questions for me, or if i seem like a good match for you, find me ingame (UlrichBane) or reply here.

Also my timezone is EST

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by UlrichBane
  • Like 3

Hope you find a wonderful deed with helpful players. Maybe i will see you around if you need any help just ask i live at i,14 on a island called Megalodon Trading Co.

Have a Great Day and welcome to pristine! :D

If you haven't found a place yet, I have a nice shiny new deed placed on the SW corner of the large round island at the north-centre of the map. D-16 on in-game map is where the main entry of the deed is located.

My deed is kinda large - 73x93 to be exact, so there is plenty of work to be done, as well as room for building/farming/animals etc.

Also a decent amount of monsters nearby to train fighting. Mining area is not on deed (yet!) but close enough to the guards to make low-level mining possible.

If you would like to have a look, or even move in, just contact me in-game on Vanyel.