Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

SOLD

First of all, I am NOT selling these individually, as I am not going to bother to mailbox or deliver them.

Second, I can be contacted mostly through irc under name rosedragon / rosedragon_ , join irc by typing irc in console then when you got the chat pop up, type /query rosedragon hello . In game, my characters are thistledragon and irisdragon

This is what I am selling, every items that is listed here (listed, so not the boats or houses or char or land lol)

yzUNzvD.jpg

What it have:

70 enchanted items. Weapons that have numbers in display have rotting touch (some sort of poisonous + damage enchant, but make weapons break faster), tools that have numbers in display have blessing of the dark (mix of woa + coc), power according to the numbers but it might slightly off by 1-3 points. The powers are around 70 to 100.. with a few 60 mixed in.

14 unfinished Horde of the Summoned black tower

22 plains weapon, too bad they kind of damaged

personal merchant contract

items already assigned price, something around 1c per cast for 79 and below, and addition of 50c++ for above. These might be convenient, although could also be outdated as they are price 

What I am asking: 50s/e, these items could worth around 1g!

It is possible for me to sail the boat to a shoreline and/or ask a friend to do the trade. Boat is located on P14 Xanadu, at the dock of old valley of the damned. Easeness of trade or ability to do upfront payment is preferred, so please let me know your location / if you will pick up / upfront payment. 

Edited by rosedragon

ill buy but i only have 27 silver right now but will have the rest of the silver by an about 3 hours at the latest