Sign in to follow this  
Annalise

Please fix houses

If you build a house more than a few levels the bugs begin.  I have no idea when they begin but I know at level five they occur.  Once anything is started it is NOT removable. I wanted to add a staircase, can't change the type of floor because it "causes unstability"  Even if this is on a top floor with NOTHING above it.  I made a mistake while putting on a stone parapet, I accidentally used a different type of border design and I can't remove it.  This is at the top of the building, there is nothing above it.  It supports NOTHING.  So now my building is at a standstill until this bug is fixed.   I know removal works at levels two and three and I know it doesn't work at level five.  

Put in a /support ticket and one of us GM will come take a look at it for you, if you wish.

Side note here.  It is a half bug.  If you have higher carp skills you can remove the wall and fence plans.  So if you can build it doesn't mean you can fix it.  I had a player come in and remove the wall and fence plans I needed removed.  She had a much higher carp skill than I.  The removal of plans should be the same as the implementation of plans.  My carp skill is 78.12 and I built up to level 8.  My ability to change and modify stopped around level 4.  Her carp skill is 86.05

Edited by Annalise

I'm also having trouble with "this would cause a collapsing section" after having removed a ladder (it leaves the ladder plan there, which means I can't plan a staircase). Given an empty ladder plan couldn't hold anything up this is clearly a bug.

Bump. This is a big issue when raiding on pvp servers as you cannot remove longhouses or buildings with it.

Bump again, been a week now and still nothing. It is impossible to take down the planned floors due to this bug. It is not possible to destroy them with bashing as some message about collapsing or with a catapult or trebuchet as it does over 100 damage. Even a GM cannot fix this as they do not how the power to delete an individual plan, only the full house. But you can't take out the walls below the plan as the floor plan blocks it so a GM cannot just delete the house. It is a pain on both PvE and PvP servers and really needs looking into.