Sign in to follow this  
Corsan

Lawn spawning in forests.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or was an intended 'feature', but I've been combing the forests the past few weeks (Before a break because family showed up IRL) and chopping olives...and started to notice newly sprouted trees coming in with lawn below them...

I really noticed this because I've been training my foraging/botanizing and the trees with lawn below them don't allow you to forage/botanize/cut grass on them.

This isn't old abandoned deeds with leftover lawn either...this is way up in the boonies of a mountainside covered in olives which basically hasn't been touched except for my forays into it.

They all show as 'The lawn is neatly trimmed' under tree sprouts in newly grown sprouts, or second stage sprouts. (These olives spit out new sprouts constantly and I'm cutting them back and noticing this all over in the forests.)

I had noticed you guys were 'bug squashing' lawn stuff on PvP servers and wondered if perhaps this was an unintended side effect...

I found this last night in my on deed, fenced in olive grove. 1 tile of neatly trimmed lawn.