Sign in to follow this  
TheShawv

Marble brick walls?

Any idea if it is planned to make marble bricks walls for houses? I was thinking it would just be a color change to existing brick walls, or maybe a slab wall/ marble slab wall, of course it would have to be harder to make and more costly too. How about low marble stone walls/ low marble brick fences or walls to tie in with the marble bridges?

• Like 10

Don't know if its planed, hell has this ever happened in irl xD

This will give birth to marble brick market and players have another way to make silver too +1

We need fences that match the railings on the bridge walls. Also, floor textures/pavement to match the bridge roadways - on the pavement, I would not even mind if they were constructed like floorboard paving. And lastly, we need a marble brick wall plan for writs/houses to match the marble bridge for building tower supports for the spans between.

+1

EDIT: parrot of what you said to make sure I got it all. LOL

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 2

Marble with gold trim (house, walls, gates & towers) for the epitome of opulence (requires marble bricks + gold sheets

gold-gate-isolated-on-white_51549163.jpg      d-castle-gold-white-fairy-tale-stand-whi

Can we have round marble towers?

• Like 3

+1 imo none of the current walls go well with marble floor, would pair great with the new deco items too :)

Even marble statues would be nice

Just announced in today's news. :-P

For the time being, a camelia hedge is very close in height to the walls on the bridges. It's not the prettiest method but it's also not half a wall taller than the rail and green does mesh well with marble.

Edited by Audrel

Hedges are a pain to kill though and can be pruned and walked thru. Still prefer marble as a building material.

Bumping this .. We have marble flooring, paving, statues, bridges and misc furniture- please can we have marble walls to match? Stone walls just do not look right with marble bridges.. I'm sure many will agree its a much needed addition to fancify ones deeds and castles etc.

On 6/9/2015 at 11:09 PM, Dskaggsgv said:

Don't know if its planed, hell has this ever happened in irl xD

There are definitely marble-clad buildings at least, like the Taj Mahal, so this wouldn't even be unrealistic.

This could be interesting.  I think such a house should require 40-50 masonry to start building, however. :)

Edited by Slickshot