Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Marble Planters! Removed Weapon Enchant Decay

Removed enchant decay on weapons due to extreme rarity but overwhelming impopularity.

Humid drizzle should now properly save the disease state when used so that it doesn’t reset on server restarts.

Added marble planters as craftables. Should function in the same way as flowerpots.

Possible fix for minedoors not opening for enemies trying to enter shortly after passing.

Skillgain for battle camp guards were brought in line with kingdom guards.

Fixed so water doesn’t get the rarity when tempering and improving.

Fixed so you now can select a player when hovering over their face mask or ring.

Fixed bug in skill tracker where the “show progress to next skill” button is always unchecked by default.

Fixed for client crashing with out of bounds.

• Like 24

• Removed enchant decay on weapons due to extreme rarity but overwhelming impopularity.

Yowzer! Despite the improper wording this is a welcome sight to behold impressed upon these pages of imprecise worded advisements. More lately I see that player input is being given serious consideration such as in this circumstance with adjustments made. Hopefully this flexibility will be used further to loosen the muscles which at times tightly restrain further progress.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 5

Aggressive animals are attacking through walls and you can attack back :P

The marble planters have no graphic. just fyi. also what happened to the pottery vases on the patch notes are we getting those to?

Thank you for adding new things continually also even through the summer of bug fixes:)

Edited by Killroth

Thank you for rethinking decay on weapons.

• Like 7

+1 for removing the weapon enchant decay.

-1 for claiming it was extremely rare. Hint: it wasn't.

• Like 1

• Fixed so water doesn’t get the rarity when tempering and improving.

What?

Edited by irobotnik8
  • Like 2

I cant decode the rare water as well... Thanks for the weapon enchant mod! Another great display of customer opinions are taken seriously.

What?

Perhaps the water turned rare when improving/tempering and item rather than the item? Not too sure either, am I.

=Ayes=

I know a long time ago I saw some odd people who would hold what they were tempering as the active item and use it on the water and this would turn their water rare, at a guess I would assume this was changing/fixing that.

The attacking through walls should be fixed now, that is what the second restart was for.

• Like 1

Wox?

while fixing / adding the marble planters, may i remind you of this:

Mauls will be out with the next graphics update.

Cheers!

WOOT! Humid Drizzle fix! <3

All these bug fixes are amazing!

• Like 2

ok so if I make a marble planter it does not look like a planter yet??

If so why bother adding it in yet.

Edited by Lolabelle

ok so if I make a marble planter it does not look like a planter yet??

If so why bother adding it in yet.

Easy explanation: Something went messy when they were implementing it, so instead of the planter models they intended us to have, we get bags.

Looks like the art update is going on looks like we are getting even more than is mentioned here, lol

I seen something about weapon hangers and rose trellis along with the planters, mauls and some boat changes

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Wox?

while fixing / adding the marble planters, may i remind you of this:

They're in :)

Looks like the art update is going on looks like we are getting even more than is mentioned here, lol

I seen something about weapon hangers and rose trellis along with the planters, mauls and some boat changes

Not seeing anything in the recipes about rose trellises/weapon hangers

fyRU6nK.png

Not seeing anything in the recipes about rose trellises/weapon hangers

I am guessing it was in the same art pack that the marble planters were so they had to put in the pack early to get the planters to show up but the rest is not released yet because they are not in the server or client code.

I am not sure what one needs updated but it will be soon i guess.

Edited by Kegan

The rarity tempering fix sounds like a similar mechanic to how tempering works with smithing.

(The enchants on the item you are tempering are taken into effect during the imping action, instead of the water's enchants; this is unlike cloth tailoring, where the water's enchants are used during the imping action.)

*COUGH*

:)

Perhaps the water turned rare when improving/tempering and item rather than the item? Not too sure either, am I.

=Ayes=

Exactly I have a small barrel of rare COC water, i guess it's a collectors items now :)

• Like 1

small maul

6UyCF9m.jpg

Large Maul, looks awesome

9EEf8ZR.jpg

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this