Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Upcoming PMK (Epic) Looking For Founding Members

Bumping yet again, for there is a spot for everyone with the will and commitment to work for us.

Eh don't want to derail the thread. Tony isn't even playing anymore. He was my mentor and good friend.

He was banned for taking pvp to the extreme back in the old wild days and for trash talking. He did have a bad temper if you got on his bad side.

He also never betrayed his own mates. I was his closes friend.

The only reason I think the fewandtheproud(aka New unsleep) mention Tony is because he's pretty much associated with everything I do and as a joke which many people wouldn't get unless they play on epic. Also because a lot of people on epic has made the assumption that I'm the leader of this pmk because I'm sponsoring it. I'm not.

Let me clarify again. Im 100% dedicated. If they meet the 25 players requirement and actively build a deed I will give them a declaration of independence form.

However by no means am I apart of the group. Yes I have offered them help and tools to get started as any good person would do.

This group is well structured. I have faith in their leadership. They seem very determine to accomplish the task.

I wish them the best of luck and once they form their pmk I plan on sponsoring another.

Best person award goes to ACE!

Is this still being founded?

Obviously if it's being bumped. Still need a few more players. If a certain kingdom didn't attack them at the start. They would most definitely have the number now, but of course you or Rome could care less about the player base.

There were a couple of attacks, some more severe than others. One of the attacks, a more recent one, resulted in us losing all the animals and everything that wasn't nailed down taken. However, we are recovering and trying to work on our deed before founding the kingdom. In the end, we rather work a little bit longer without creating the kingdom and then drop it when we have enough players to defend our deed if attacked. 

Even though we are being delayed, we are still active and working on the creation of our deed, just like Ace mentioned. 

• Like 1

No point to killing a new deed or kingdoms horses. That's counterproductive to the whole server.  imo

Edited by amberain80
  • Like 4

Bump for having the most fun possible in Wurm!

• Like 1

What we can provide:

-Food, -Shelter, -A safe deed, - Armor, Weapons, and -Voice comms.

We look after our own, all a member need to do is ask for help and we'll give it where we can.

We avoid buying/selling inter-kingdom and work more on a favor to favor basis. We can and will equip our people for free.

Edited by AceRifle
  • Like 1

What we can provide:

-Food, -Shelter, -A safe deed, - Armor, Weapons, and -Voice comms.

We look after our own, all a Sol members need to do is ask for help and we'll give it where we can.

We avoid buying/selling inter-kingdom and work more on a favor to favor basis. We can and will equip our people for free.

I like your post, but "Sol members"? :D 

I like your new avatar, Lundu :D

Bumpy bump!

Bump for the best bump messages :D

• Like 1

Bump for glory...come on everyone join a great community and prepare to have lots of fun....got a lot of great players.

Videos of our first real raid are coming up right now :) 3 are uploaded, a few more to go! Check it out! 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHH33ttwsCY&index=1&list=PLZUsYzQPkWgl8aDLYsr5wIZcJetkBEnkf