Sign in to follow this  
roarkindrake

Xanadu Impalong

Thanks. Glad to see you made it safely though

I will try to be there as early as I can. My ride is sailing at the moment, but I should be there in a few hours. Even if you don't need help, I will start recording the set up and such.

I will try to be there as early as I can. My ride is sailing at the moment, but I should be there in a few hours. Even if you don't need help, I will start recording the set up and such.

Wonderful. But oh we will definitely need some help. Like I said the most important thing right now is the carpentry building and the roofs for both the smithy and th inn. We have a second floor right above the smithy for the sermons but there is nothing up there. I need to put some lamps and make some altars up there and some barrels for food and water. 

Okay, so it looks like I won't be there until tomorrow evening. I'm hosting my biweekly village bonding hunting party and recording that. As soon as I'm done, a few of us will start heading over. We may not be there until later afternoon early evening tomorrow. If I can have the hunt earlier, I'll do that, but no guarantee's. 

71 carpenter and 52 Fine carpenter skills here if I could be any assistance this weekend via imping etc let me know now I oive near summerholt. Also get quite a few insperations doing stuff for others lol its weird so hopfuly I can turn some stuff rare this weekend.

Also have 50 jewlery smithing if u got gold I make and imp alters

Perfect Vortexxx. Afaik I think we are going to just do stone altars that way we don't have to have them blessed. 

mm you better finish them all at the same time then,if you dont youll have the make them 1 by 1 in a cave and push them

oh right i forgot. Looks like we are making gold altars :P

Vortexxx if you can come tomorrow I will have the silver for you for silver altars :) PM me if that doesnt work 

Enchants wise a highest possible ql gold altar for Vynora could be the best to provide max faith bonus to Vyn priests

Edited by Jaz

I am mining gold now... I will get as much as possible... I top out at about 54ql so we can do pretty good by your 50 IS :)

Maybe my other miner can find a little gold to mine, he can get up into the mid 60's

Also we arrive :

Irbiska:

shipbilding (imp)

Carpentry

Januszsram:

Blacksmithing

Chainsmithing

Platesmithing

Edited by Januszsram

Hi Zachariah. Really looking forward to this :) .

I'll be coming along on Friday with a group of friends, including two Fo priesties.

In terms of how I could help, probably my most useful skills would be 80 cotton tailoring, 80 ropemaking and 90 hfc.

I should be there with vyn priest later tonight or tommorrow night, can bless vyn altar if needed. Also will be with my main there soon to help

if any extra help is needed for imping i got a decent assortment of skills

73.77 carp, 64 cloth tailoring, 95 leatherworking, 75 masonry, and 84 mining

set me up for any of those, i should be there most the weekend :)

I'll hoist my body into some floating tub and navigate myself out there, 98LW signing up 

hope to meet a lot of old and new faces :)

What time starts the impalong?

I am hoping around 10-11am PST but it is whenever I wake up :P

I arrived yesterday, pretty much no one was around and it was somewhat late so i logged.

Somebody earlier in chat (possibly roarkindrake) was saying that the forges needed some imping - i hope to do it when i'm back from work if anyone could tell me where they are located :P

Edited by bdew

They are located in the smithy but I believe Chiqa did it already but if you want to do something the roofs on both the inn and smithy still need to go up. And smart idea BTW to bring a tent to hitch a horse to. 

In fact anyone coming early brining even a newb tent would be good. Just something to hitch a horse to. I wasnt able to get to lvl  PoL in time to enchant a parking pen. 

however out docks are crammed. If you come in boat. try and park father out or on the sides. 

2e95F00.jpg

My self and illiteratnerd are village mates and have showed up tonight we logged but will be on again around 8:30 A.M. PST time. Nerd is a noob youtuber and will be doing a show and tell of the deed which is awesome by the way. other than that we are willing to help with anything we can we have some skills around mid 20`s to early or mid 30`s and our digging is at level 67-68 and can help with terraforming if needed otherwise just feel free to ask us some questions we are hear to meet new people and make new friends.

Hi everyone. If you are coming by boat or horse (not including wagon or cart) there is a small pen for you to park your horses in in front of the carpentry and tailoring building on the west side of the deed. If you came in a wagon or cart you can park any were in the lavender field.