Sign in to follow this  
TsubasaStarwind

Finally back, and it hurts

I'm so happy to have finally made it back to Wurm online now that it is once more Mac compatible.

However it hurts, my old character is long gone and nearly 2 years of progress little more than a memory... I will be looking to start again on Idie's Freedom Isles, it will be interesting to see how mich jas changed since I last played, and if i can find them, i look forward to seeing old face again, but for now I will need help; shelter, Conversion to vynora and some tools to get me going os all I ask, i am more than willing to work fields and mines to pay my way untill i am back up to strength. I will tey to be online tonight.

Was your old character ever Premium? If it was, my understanding is that it wouldn't be deleted. You may need to file a support ticket to get help getting access to it again.

• Like 1

it was but even if i got it baxk it would be useless to me, i gave away all the items from my nans pc when i could nolonger use mine and the character os trapped in the middle of nowhere on a random server, itll be easoer ro start again