Sign in to follow this  
Pebble

Furniture and decor

Hello

Could you please add wood colors to furniture e.g. if a table/chair in made from cherrywood it should take on the color of cherrywood too.

Thanks

Pebble

I think they are going for less, not more. Hence the removal of wood grains from boats, bsbs, fsbs.

Hello, basically most of the furniture has dark wood color. But If you want to add color to your furniture, then first have a look in that room where the furniturewill be used. And they choose a better mixing color for furniture that helps to make your room beautiful.However, you may buy furnitures directly that are painted before from various stores atfabfurnitureco.com

Lol what just happened here? Was this account created solely to advertise that website?

• Like 1

Lol what just happened here? Was this account created solely to advertise that website?

its a spam bot.

A bit more advanced one than the usual ones (this one searched for relevant topics) but a spam bot no less.

Have a nice day! Lemme to express my own meanning on the topic. There is the broadest selection of bed's and chairs' colors in one of special shops in New York. Once I ve been there. That' it! It calls 'AGM furniture'. Yeah.. I reminds the especially motley assortment in the parts of the shop for kids.. Really cool place! :D

Have a nice day! Lemme to express my own meanning on the topic. There is the broadest selection of bed's and chairs' colors in one of special shops in New York. Once I ve been there. That' it! It calls 'AGM furniture'. Yeah.. I reminds the especially motley assortment in the parts of the shop for kids.. Really cool place! :D

You right bro, i bought a desk for my PC and I really liked it, because it's so convenient. Good shop AGM. Thanks to staff for help me in choise desk!

Edited by Jo_Wagner