Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Bridges on cele

I know we're all eager for bridges, but I'm hoping we can coordinate some main bridge ways for highway roads. I'd like to see a few main bridges as opposed to 153 bridges leading across the same areas. Anyone else feel the same, want to start or share their project so others csn team up to help?

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

I have plans and already started on a bridge to connect the SE island to the mainland. Double-wide marble.

Edited by Nomadikhan

It would be nice to build a new highway+bridge leading southwest of TapDance. Hopefully encourage newer players to settle out in the direction instead of cluttering around the spawn area.

• Like 2

I know over on Median Island Edrika is already planning a bridge to mainland. He was busy in my mine getting the marble lol. I'm Wikidvudu in Rorikstead. Ed has Dawnstar.

• Like 1

As of yet, neither Kristof nor I have plans for any bridges in our area. However, if someone needs help and we're close, give us a holler.

• Like 1

Edrika and Bezabob were working on ours last night. It's going across between my place and Kayties Retreat (Bluecrust) to mainland. So about it'll be close to Legends Highway deed. :D  Now I need to log in and make more crates for the boys lol.

• Like 1

Edrika and Bezabob were working on ours last night. It's going across between my place and Kayties Retreat (Bluecrust) to mainland. So about it'll be close to Legends Highway deed. :D Now I need to log in and make more crates for the boys lol.

That sounds really nice!

Can we replace the old boat bridges with new bridges too? Maybe we can fish some rare fishes from the bridges :)

• Like 1

As one who travels the water ways of celebration and knowing how difficult some areas can be with larger ships i would hope those would be bridge builders would remember to be kind to the captains of ships by building appropriate bridges that allow us to go through. I am sure most of you know this and respect this but for the few who don't, cutting off water ways make it insane for ship captains to navigate around so please let us have access to cross by building Arch Bridge Ways. So i agree coordination is a good idea. I look forward in my travels around celebration seeing the many bridges being built:)

• Like 1

We on the Southeast island of New Port Benden are working on linking the island to the Mainland via 3 bridges linked by 1x4 platforms.  Each bridge is 14-15 tiles long.  Sadly it's a low area so arched marble bridge wasn't possible without some ugly terraforming, but we're making flat marble bridges.  There's a 5 tile gape between support so all ships are still able to pass.  I'll be placing marble braziers in it's gatehouses so as you near it you'll see it lit.

Once completed we recommend passing under the middle bridge as the outer two cover more shallow waters.

Edited by Nomadikhan