Sign in to follow this  
Mika

Leathercity - your new home :)

Mayor Arrjay and the lady Jasminth have been quite a great help.  I have had an excellent first three days.  The town is growing.  I like the planning by Tinaskat was top notch, many resources near.

I look forward to adding to the city.

• Like 1

This week has seen many changes for Leather City. We want to thank Arrjay, LC's Mayor for his service and dedication to Leather City.

Leather City's population has increased and I as new mayor would like to welcome those new people for joining our little town. I've made some new positions such as Sheriff, Eridil who will oversee our security; Tinaskat our founder who's actively helping with a new blacksmith builds - exciting to see it when all done :D   Droldle and Acylone,  officers.

The town is getting a face-lift and we are in construction mode so watch for flying pick axes and hammers. :owagonsquarry_zps46ce08d9.jpg

A huge thank you to our crafts-persons for their hard work. We couldn't do it (pottery, mining, and wood piles)  without you!

Contact me, Mayor Jasminth and/or Sheriff Eridil with a quick IG message to join our village.

We're looking for miners, head chef, ranchers, foresters, gardeners Txs JLS.

• Like 4

LC%20blacksmith_zpsiemnuxbd.jpg

Edited by jasminth
fixing photo link
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2016 at 2:14 PM, jasminth said:

That looks nice by picture, glad the design looks good .... was wondering how my originals plans as the deisghner would pan out

• Like 1

Leather City is looking for new villagers to join and live with a strong active group of personalities. Often or not working on plans for trips afield and/or working together, as a team, to build up the City.

If you enjoy meeting new people and skilling this is the place to be.

With Leather City we do take care of our area and our villagers enjoy good roleplay as well. Communication is sort of a big thing with us :) 

On 13/09/2016 at 0:21 AM, jasminth said:

Leather City is looking for new villagers to join and live with a strong active group of personalities. Often or not working on plans for trips afield and/or working together, as a team, to build up the City.

If you enjoy meeting new people and skilling this is the place to be.

With Leather City we do take care of our area and our villagers enjoy good roleplay as well. Communication is sort of a big thing with us :) 

Hey Jasmith, I logged in a few times but never saw anyone from LC online. Could you tell me the best time for you, so we can chat?

• Like 1

We are on a various times throughout the day. For instance I've been on for about 4 - 5hrs today(CST) most this afternoon. A couple others were on earlier this morning.

Then there are our late nights when we're building. It's a mater of what we got going on whether its a sailing trip for supplies or a village structure build really. Keep on checking

and your sure to run into either myself(mayor) Eridil(sheriff) or Droldle(deputy). You might even spot Tinaskat our founder :)

Here's a few images from the past Summer

Leather City's newly added a open crafting area and forge for friendly travelers and passing Western Union Alliance members

Public%20House_zpslyp8b2eh.jpg

Brewery01_zpsacg2n3li.jpg

Town brewery addition

Brewery_zpslcucbjz1.jpg

Selfies! Eridil and Andros ready for action and suited up, they both take a moment for a pic together

Eridil%20and%20Androfero%20on%20Wurm_zps

More to come as we're building(totally excited) my new mayors house...Ooohh, I can't wait! 

We also gave names to our towns inn drinking hole calling it, Rembarnts Saloon. 

Then across from that is the new cooking facilities, Spaeder's Deli. Both past precious citizens

• Like 2

I'm in alliance with these great people! Would recommend it to any new or returning players :)

• Like 1

Leather City currently has a message on Xan's recruiting board with need for new talented and active villagers to join us.

Temporary housing is available at our inn that is under construction. Hopefully that will be completed soon as she makes flooring slabs(as I write this)

Something nice is town has marked out a few house plots for villager builds.

I like to travel around and visit new towns and always welcome new citizens to join in with camping. Tents and camp outs are fun! 

Recently, I've posted again for new villagers to join Leather City on the recruitment board. I've had a few answers to that..ty

Few have joined with others who are presently abroad for priestly studies. Hopefully they will return soon.

Welcome back Leather City's Sheriff, Eridil after having a month long breakage with technical issues. Missed your presence here. 

New build -  The Apothecary to hold sick villager who like to roleplay that and to have plenty of herbal remedies and bandages for wounds from nasty battles with mobs :) 

Western Union Alliance news is Cecci and Keyos is looking for assistance with the Lavender Bridge build. Dirt and sand is being dumped.

It's looking wonderful so far. Amazing spanning bridge that's going to connect the North from Lavender Hillside and Sunset to J10. Good job alliance members!! 

[02:50:58] MOTD:Alliance is building a road between Glasshollow and Linton, including bridges. Come help digging the dirt for the fundamentals! Contact CC or Keyos for info!

Edited by jasminth

I have the recruitment ad up for Lc as we could use villagers that enjoy a bit of relaxing gardening and do the occasional orchard picking. Wear sun hats! :D  

Now I take pleasure in welcoming our new additions to the family of villagers Mahree, Dagarth and Rodolf. Nice you're with us and live long and prosper

The New Apothecary is finished and so is Mayors Mansion.

Currently building the Leather City Inn for visitors passing by into Western region of Xan. Come see at our mountain ranch

8 hours ago, jasminth said:

I have the recruitment ad up for Lc as we could use villagers that enjoy a bit of relaxing gardening and do the occasional orchard picking. Wear sun hats! :D  

Now I take pleasure in welcoming our new additions to the family of villagers Mahree, Dagarth and Rodolf. Nice you're with us and live long and prosper

The New Apothecary is finished and so is Mayors Mansion.

Currently building the Leather City Inn for visitors passing by into Western region of Xan. Come see at our mountain ranch

Might stop by if I have time later :)

would love to join message me in game or reply here.

First, I have to say sorry about the images not uploading. Photobucket isn't being cooperative.

Leather City is active and we're currently wreaking havoc on J9 attempting to dig the canal which will be 4 tiles wide, deep enough for larger ships, we're planning. 

P.S. Dig skillers, if you're looking to up your shovel and digging skill there's a good place for you on our team. Come join us. 

Enter this area via Leather City on the North via Mordor Tunnel. Best way tho is to travel by boat thru the inlet I9 @Misareaux deed with two colossus statues.