Sign in to follow this  
Masako

My Experience on Chaos

Of course, if you're a good spy, you know all this.

My point exactly. pretty sure a spy would say they aren't a spy....but then again so would someone that isn't a spy. :P

And in case I do join chaos and someone finds this post...I'm not a spy.

Edited by Rockmod
  • Like 1

My point exactly. pretty sure a spy would say they aren't a spy....but then again so would someone that isn't a spy. :P

And in case I do join chaos and someone finds this post...I'm not a spy.

IMO As long as someone is taking part in the community then there is no reason to suspect them of having ulterior motives.

That in mind, every single kingdom kicks people from time to time, they usually have their reasons.

I do recommend you don't judge chaos by what you read on the forums though, each kingdom seems to be out to discredit the others for some e-peen.

• Like 2

I request a formal inquiry into both sides of these allegations until this matter can be substantially resolved. 

Edited by Samusen

It's posts like these that are the reason I loathe the forums so much.  Life has enough drama, there's no need to deal with crap like this.

This thread has been completely derailed, turned into a flame war, then a recruitment add.

Masako, if you messaged me afterwards I am truelly sorry I did not reply, I was very sick with a very high fever and had to have someone else in the household shut my puter down for me.

I also do believe the message you send to Daolin required no response from him, except maybe a support ticket.

As to why you were kicked, I feel that is best discussed in PM's...but as the last few posts have clearly defined, an inactive member not a part of the community and behaving suspiciously will get anyone kicked from a kingdom.

Issle...please refrain from any more posts on this topic.

I do feel this thread should be locked, or removed.

Kind regards,

Fangy

Edited by fangy
  • Like 1

Just pointing a couple things out.

1. He posted this topic and never replied to anything, let alone posted anywhere else, since.

2. His profile is hidden so you can't get any other information about him.

3. His name is never mentioned on the forums even as a reference to him in game.

Please lock this topic as the OP has no intent to keep the thread alive and is only doing this to troll.

Just pointing a couple things out.

1. He posted this topic and never replied to anything, let alone posted anywhere else, since.

2. His profile is hidden so you can't get any other information about him.

3. His name is never mentioned on the forums even as a reference to him in game.

Please lock this topic as the OP has no intent to keep the thread alive and is only doing this to troll.

id be pretty upset if i lost all that faith too.....

id be pretty upset if i lost all that faith too.....

I didn't say anything about that. I agree as well. If he makes a support, they should be able to help him.

what an interesting topic. all i see is 2-3 threads linked to it, the rest seems to be DRAMA. Please correct me if I am wrong... 

If we had our way any blacklighter would revert to hots, we don't know why this issue has not been fixed.  Do the whitelighters lose their faith when removed from a kingdom?  If not then there is clearly an imbalance and oversight that should be fixed asap.

I wrote this post out of frustration due to the events that I described and to get some sort of reason to why I was killed and subsequently ignored by one of the few people I knew and trusted in this game.  I still do not have a reason but I can sense a lot of hate because of my sporadic play times.  I have very limited time for gaming and I play wurm when I feel like playing it, this game is not my life like it appears to be for some of you.  

If you didn't want me to be in your village or kingdom because I was a part time player all you had to do was ask and I would have left.  Contrary to some previous posts, I did play at least a few times a week over the past 2-3 years.  I had spoken to my mayor several times over the past months to get a horse and a wall replaced among other personal discussions.  

Thanks to everyone who offered a new kingdom to join but I think I will take a break from chaos for now.  A kind GM has corrected my faith problem and I was assured by another GM that my libila faith should remain intact on chaos if I choose to leave the server to play on freedom.  

Edited by Masako
  • Like 1

Don't worry, keep  calm and eat the mycelium.

If you are at shroud and need a boat ride to pve (safe lands where no one can kill you), let me know.

Edited by Hashirama