Sign in to follow this  
Chakron

Niarja - Go use WurmNode!

Seeing some of those skills makes me feel inadequate :)

I am considering buying an Epic char, is there a way to ask account owners if they are interested in selling?

This one gave me idea... How about "price check" option which places your character with ALL skills visible in separate tab for, let's say, 7 days - registered users can "vote" on how much is the account worth, but all votes would be visible for account owner only.

I have a suggestion for your site is there anyway we can get server specific links for new village and disbands?  Like click on Deliverance for example and it goes to a page that only lists new villages and disbands on that server kind of thing. 

great site though either way :)

Edited by Kegan

If you have a negative alignment, does that deduct points from overall skill on the skill compare? 

If you have a negative alignment, does that deduct points from overall skill on the skill compare? 

Alignment is excluded from skill point totals.

• Like 1

A sort of unofficial-but-widely-agreed-upon PC tool (based on common costs per skill and it's levels, med path, etc) would be nice.. just plunk your stats in to niarja and it auto calcs a PC based on these presets.

A sort of unofficial-but-widely-agreed-upon PC tool (based on common costs per skill and it's levels, med path, etc) would be nice.. just plunk your stats in to niarja and it auto calcs a PC based on these presets.

That's something I could think about. The price of a character is obviously based on that character's skills, but "how much someone is willing to pay" is actually a pretty large component, too.

It would be nice if we could have a rank number in the top 50 too. What I mean if I am interested in seeing what rank a person is in the top 50 I would have to count right now because there is no running number present

Similarly if I would be grinding one skill and my objective would be a certain number, it would be nice to see what rank I would end up by looking at that top 50 list :)

• Like 2

I honestly can't recall if I suggested this already (been super busy lately) and haven't checked all posts to see if it was already suggested by someone else.

So forgive me if its already been said...

Would love the option to automatically update our character stats. Either a custom app from you or an enhancement option with the Wurm client...

Also,

It would be nice to have the option to include meditation path, meditation level, Valrei unlocks, etc. All pretty common questions I see when characters are being sold. Unless perhaps It's already there and I have overlooked it. In which case, whoops. :D

Cheers, and thanks again for a great tool! It's very much appreciated.

Edit: Ability to show titles might also be nice. (Even if we had to manually input them)

Edited by Tuanta

Niarja will be updated for the new Dragon types once they start spawning. I'm aware of the addition. Thanks.

The new Dragon types are on, Niarja recognizes something is fisny (no icon for them) but dosen't register the kill and still lists the dead one as alive

Yep, I saw. Halfway there. I'll update the code tonight, thanks.

Everything should be good now. Distinguishing between Dragons and Dragon Hatchlings, and Blue Dragons have been added. I'll keep an eye on it.

• Like 2

Is Niarja checking for kills by champ on home servers? Because Tosiek and I (Tiba) got kills on desertion a bit ago and he seems to be at 0 kills still.

Is Niarja checking for kills by champ on home servers? Because Tosiek and I (Tiba) got kills on desertion a bit ago and he seems to be at 0 kills still.

Champion kills are still slightly bugged on my end. I'll take a look when I'm home on Monday.

hi. i have 2 requests id like to see. of course its just personal preference and

not necessarily needed but i think would improve the site.

1. instead of showing top 10, would it be possible to show top 50 or 100?

the reason is sometimes ive been fluctuating in numbers one up or one

down and it would be fun to see who im "competing" against for that spot.

example:

Rank Player skillpoints (down to 50, or 100,)

2. a page that shows all skills with whoever is ranked #1 on that skill?

example:

skillname     skillpoints playername

firemaking    100.00    Amain

milling            89.21    Someone

toys               94.87     Priestalt

Edited by Griffith
  • Like 2

Look forward to some major changes this weekend*. I'd like people to be able to upload skill dumps for their WU characters, but in a separate area. I'm also interested in subscribing to Twitter broadcasts of some private servers as they become more established and attract larger player bases.

*Without losing any features, of course.

Edit: Nearly there. Just putting on some finishing touches

Edited by Chakron

Wow - just came across this tool! Very nice indeed, keep up the good work!

I have purchased some accounts that have skill profiles on Niarja, most of them from people who do not have access to the profile from the "previous" owner. Is there a way to get them removed so I can maintain the skill profiles?

On 12/26/2015 at 11:44 AM, Saicotic said:

I have purchased some accounts that have skill profiles on Niarja, most of them from people who do not have access to the profile from the "previous" owner. Is there a way to get them removed so I can maintain the skill profiles?

PM me the details and I'll get them removed or transferred to your ownership.

• Like 2

Hello,  a bulk skill dump upload feature would be awesome because the detailed graphs with every skill could be so much more useful if we can upload all the skill dumps at once

Currently I have about 400 of them and I have been uploading once for every 4 months but even once per month for 5 years is 60 separate uploads....

The parser is done, so I am guessing the hard work is done already?

Thx for this awesome tool

*eyes Thorakkanath suspiciously*

back to Bdew.net then for now, i hope Chakron gets niarja up soon again :)

That's weird - site never went truly down but it looks like latency spiked up extremely high sometime late last night. It's back to normal now. Checking to see what happened.