Sign in to follow this  
Hammer

Ferry Service, Panfilling Service, Bulk Favor

Ferry Service

I notice it's frustrating to get home if you died without a deed or tent. Therefore I am selling transportation to anyone who needs it.

If you die, your alt dies, or you make a new character, I will take you as close as possible to your destination on Xanadu for a fee of 1c per tile longest East/West and 1c per tile longest North/South. An example is below:

image.jpg

Note: I am using a rowboat so delivering bulk materials is not possible, unless you have 10 satchels of vegetables in your inventory and you want a ride. Also, the limit for passengers is 2 at one time. 

If you want a quote of price from one place to another place just whisper me in game or send a forum message for the cost. You can pay after we arrive, but if you don't pay I will list your name here for all to see. The cost is cheap but I'm a new player and I need to make coins.

Whisper me or pm Horkinpork in game to catch a ride!

Panfilling Service

I offer my services as a panfiller at 1s/1k pans filled. It takes me about 1 hour to fill 2200 frying pans. I've done 18000 so far and my customers were satisfied. Message me here to inquire about this service. I will travel to your place for free if you need more than 1k pans filled. For less than 1k the travel fee is the same as calculated above for the ferry service, at 1c per tile E/W and 1c per tile N/S. If interested in knowing exact prices, message me here.

Selling Favor

I'm now taking orders for favor in the form of cordage ropes. 1k favor is 2s. If you buy 5k favor or more I can give discounts, the higher the number the more the discount percentage. I can deliver them within a day or two if I'm busy outside Wurm. I deliver for free if you order more than 1k. If 1k or less, the delivery fee is calculated the same way as the ferry service. You can ask me about the price before making an order.

Bulk Vegetables / Other Crops

I'm also taking orders for bulk vegetables. I need time to grow them, but let's just say I'd rather be growing the crops other people need than wasting my time with skill gain. Since I'll need time to grow the crops I am selling at discounted prices. 

1k = 75 copper for any crop

Transport Service

I'll make your deliveries - up to 10k for the Ferry Service prices listed above, and 10% of sale price. {When moving small amounts I charge only the Ferry Service price and not the extra 10% as with bulk shipments.

Example: You need 2 swords to go from Xanadu C10 to H25. The price is same as Ferry Service, 16 copper.

Example: You need 4k dirt to go from Xanadu C10 to H25. The price is same as Ferry Service, 16 copper + 10% of your sale price (4k dirt usually 4s so 40 copper in this example.) I take 16+40=56 copper.

It means if you made 10 silver for the items I deliver for you, I take 1 silver. It's a good fee for transporting 10k dirt!

updated July 31

Edited by Hammer

Bump 

Now I'm selling Favor by 1k at a time. 2s for 1k favor. Discounts after 5k, getting higher the more you buy. Cheers!

well sadly to say truly if gm dont fix mob issue this 4 year player done with it so die up north why because there nothing to kill south  wont hurt my deed paid up for 2 years so my   aye derp find better game to play  were i can find something to fight and not have to travel 8 real life hours  to do so oooooooooooooooooo  not quting just not playing everything deed for long long long long time

Edited by damine

well sadly to say truly if gm dont fix mob issue this 4 year player done with it so die up north why because there nothing to kill south  wont hurt my deed paid up for 2 years so my   aye derp find better game to play  were i can find something to fight and not have to travel 8 real life hours  to do so oooooooooooooooooo  not quting just not playing everything deed for long long long long time

kay

Had hammer's help with pan filling. Quickly took care of what i needed. Highly recommended ^^

• Like 1