Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Private Island Deed (Xanadu -G18)

I have a private island for sale on Xanadu it has clay on deed and the entire deed covers the island. I don't think there is any rock under the island but i have not checked it all though. (i am sure you can find plenty of mine space around the mainland in the area to support you)  

Laguna Island (22x28 - Private Island deed on Xanadu at G18)

sFV3cqw.jpg

• Starting Bid: 10s 
  • Increments: 1s
  • Buyout: 20s
  • No reserve, 1h sniper

auction_timer_1428881268.gif

I will post more pictures later but you are welcome to sail over and have a look for yourself. (there is nothing built it is almost the way it was on the opening day except for minor dirt work but not a lot)

CwUL9Z3.jpg

pzcB2Bu.jpg

eMFMoCW.jpg

1ZLOU50.jpg

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Just wanted to post that i set up an alt so that if you wanted to have a look without having to make the trip you can. If you are interested in seeing the island send me a forum pm. 

I have also added in a few more screenshots to the op. 

heres a bump and just sayin but, your asking 15s for a rockless 20x30 island that has absolutely nothing on it other then clay and maple trees, and a couple oak &/or willow trees. Oh and marsh by the looks of it, so your missing a chunk of your island to marsh.

Id recommend atleast building like a 3x4 stone mansion on it or something... 

heres a bump and just sayin but, your asking 15s for a rockless 20x30 island that has absolutely nothing on it other then clay and maple trees, and a couple oak &/or willow trees. Oh and marsh by the looks of it, so your missing a chunk of your island to marsh.

Id recommend atleast building like a 3x4 stone mansion on it or something... 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

If I were to buy this, and I'm actually only looking, I would prefer blank. The marsh also adds feature to it and would create challenge. I can see some people wanting an unnaturally smooth, square island deed (if they were starting on it fresh), but I would personally prefer a 'raw' island to sculpt.

If I were aside from my current projects, and looking for a new location, I would seriously consider this.

I think my biggest problem with this is the fact that you would have to pay 15 silvers for the blank deed without any buildings, which would normally cost 10s. And then you have to pay an additional 5S if you want it to have your desired name. So you pay 20S for the land you could have normally acquired for 10. I was considering this for a while, but double the price of what you would normally pay for unmodified land is too much for me.

I think my biggest problem with this is the fact that you would have to pay 15 silvers for the blank deed without any buildings, which would normally cost 10s. And then you have to pay an additional 5S if you want it to have your desired name. So you pay 20S for the land you could have normally acquired for 10. I was considering this for a while, but double the price of what you would normally pay for unmodified land is too much for me.

Even if you wanted a new name i think the spot itself is well worth the extra 10s there are not many natural private islands around.

I would have moved there myself if it would have had the slightest bit of rock but unfortunately it does not...well it does but it is at water level so you would have to dig it all down and use concrete to rise it up to put in a mine. If it does not sell then i guess i have a new project to do, lol

I lowered the starting bid to 10s that is what i have in it placing the deed if you want a name change you have to buy that on your own...bump

Personally i like the name Laguna Island and would keep it, if it wasn't for the lag and loving Deli i would buy this in a second. Good luck Kegan.