Sign in to follow this  
tomstud12

Looking to help out

Hi guys I play wurm for a good while now and I'm looking for a village that only started off or a village where it needs help to still expand and built stuff I'm looking to also be a Co owner If anyone wants to start a new village and I will also provide some off the funds for it to start.

I have a village on Deli which I am looking for exactly that, a CO owner. Not for the funds but someone to help brighten up the place. There is plenty of room to build and perhaps even rebuild. Its water front and very close to greendog deli starter deed. Let me know if you are interested.

We are located on Xanadu just south of the Linton spawn point, we offer new player housing, and we are on most of the time I swear its near 24hrs a day!  Feel free to stop by and have a look around.  We would love to have you visit.

SuperFly

We have several deeds in SE Xanadu and I also have one on Newspring Island.

I am open to having people join us to learn the game and have some good times :)

I don't care if you are free or premium and don't require anything other than being honest and respecting fellow players.

Plsase contact me here or as Abbynormal in game. If you can't catch me, talk to my buddy Krisstofer, he is almost as wonderful a guy as I am! (Yeah, right... :)

Either way, enjoy Wurm... it is a terrific game.