Sign in to follow this  
tomstud12

Looking to help out

Hi guys I play wurm for a good while now and I'm looking for a village that only started off or a village where it needs help to still expand and built stuff I'm looking to also be a Co owner If anyone wants to start a new village and I will also provide some off the funds for it to start.

hi Tom, i just started a settlement , and are looking for some friends.

I have a friend that have a settlement next to my that i also work with.

pm me ingame

It's always great to see people return to Wurm....you never really leave for it remains on your brain.  Welcome back and happy to see you on Exodus, it's my favorite server all around.  Good luck getting established and settled in and hope to bump into you along the way.

It's always great to see people return to Wurm....you never really leave for it remains on your brain.  Welcome back and happy to see you on Exodus, it's my favorite server all around.  Good luck getting established and settled in and hope to bump into you along the way.

Thank's alot and yeah i keep going back to this game as it is a brilliant game hopefully i find a good settlement that i can settle into and start enjoying the game again.

Friends Haven Annex is still recruiting and is just starting off with lots of work to be done. Close to mining. On the sea with docks.  Near clay and tar. Good hunting in area and plenty of other resources.