Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Payment Issues - PayPal (Has Been Fixed)

I am not sure what is going on but i paid for a years worth of premium time today and still have not received it or my sleeping powders. Even thought it has not been 24 hours yet i have sent an email to Rolf but thought i would post about the issue here.

If anyone has any shop things to do using PayPal you might want to wait till things get sorted. There was another guy posting he was having issues too in the tech section so i don't think it is just me having trouble. 

The issues has been fixed now..thanks

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Try e-mailing payment@wurmonline.com, is the way to get support for any payment issues.

Try e-mailing payment@wurmonline.com, is the way to get support for any payment issues.

I already did but i am sure they are on break so it might be a bit before things get sorted so wanted to warn others. 

Same happened to me(an hour or so ago) :) and I read somewhere someone else had the same problem, so it looks like it is not an isolated incident :/

So indeed fair warning. Wonder how long it will take em, it being easter and bank holidays and such. 

prolly have to wait until thusday since we have red day here in sweden on monday. 

Last night I made a new alt account. And paid prem plus 5s before even logging it in. Didn't get it either checked 12 hrs later after email sent still nope. Now I check 20 hrs later it's there.

Didn't think issue other then paying before logging in maybe. Not a paypal issue.

I used xolla what ever they are called. To buy a gold coin. It worked but took an hour and ten min.

Maybe just Easter gremlins. But I hope u all got what u needed.

I guess I was wrong.  I logged in at work on iPhone. and saw 9s plus prem until may 20th  for my new account.

get home and log in . still haven't received my prem and silver.  .sad.  but I can wait .

Edited by validate

looks like the issues has been fixed everything is working fine now.

This can be locked now..thanks

• Like 1