Sign in to follow this  
Enuf

Moonlight is recruiting! [DELI]

I'm looking for 1 - 2 people to come join me on my fresh deed on deli.

Lots of work needs to be done still. You'll get a fairly large area to do with as you please. I do expect/want you to help out with deed projects. Any donations to upkeep is always welcome but not required!

Currently we are only a size 21x21 deed but we WILL expand once this area is setup. It's all walled off and two spirit guards so it's perfectly safe.

I have two chars there right now, One is focusing on shieldsmithing, weaponsmithing and blacksmithing. The other is focusing on farming, animal husbandry and cloth tailoring.

I'd love for some people interested in different skills to join. I don't care if you're new/old though I'd like a little experience with the game.

I have the aim to turn this village into a bulk seller. So making stuff like bricks, mortar etc. So if you're interested in making some money this is the deed for you! My aim is to get a merchant ad up in the near future once the deed is set-up and try to get Moonlight making some silver and becoming a player on deli.

If you're interested or want more details PM me on here and tell me the skills you focus on and a bit about your current skills.

• Like 1

Still need 1 more person!

Any skill level is welcome :) Just need to be active and help around a bit once getting settled in.

We just expanded!

Only two of us here so far.

We're now 21 by 61 !

Come get your plot :P