Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

Enchanted Grass in SE Deliverance (40c)

You're a rancher or stock breeder? Your cattle and horses are always hungry? You find your grass or crop tiles packed dry every morning? You're tired of replanting grass tiles to keep your animals happy?

Let your grass be enchanted! Any herbivorous animal can graze on enchanted grass. Technically, it will not last forever, because there is a small chance that a grazing animal will pack the tile - but practically it will last considerably longer than normal grass or crops. (If you allow an average of less than 1 animal per grass tile inside a pen, the enchanted grass can easily last for many months.)

I will enchant your grass tiles in the southeast of Deliverance, within manageable distance from the Serendipity Peninsula. The price per tile is 40c or 80c, depending on distance, as shown on this map:

nB4SyNJ.jpg

I can enchant one tile per RL day.

Contact me here (PM) or in game (Yaga).

Friendly bump! Glad to see you still going strong Yaga. :)

Thanks, Stargrace! Nice to see you too. And: I'm not going anywhere ;)

I am available to enchant your pasture!

Will you do exo thanks

Not really - depends on where you are, however. If you are in the northeast, not too far from the boat bridge or Magnus Opus, I might make a quick hop across the server border. (Sprry, but I'm a bit busy with a big community project at the moment: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/124030-community-bridge-project-in-southeast-deliverance ;) )

Edited by Yaga

I am down the south o15

I'm very sorry then :(

The service is still available