Sign in to follow this  
Malena

A handy list for all the decorators out there: andrea.net/wurm/items

I'm still loving this, using it, and sharing it with other people. Thanks again, Malena!

• Like 1

Awesome - big thank you for this and sharing it!

And yes, please can we have pinned it :)

Now have to do a lot of things i've never seen before ...

• Like 1

This is fantastic! Bookmarking this for sure.

• Like 1

Glad to hear it's been useful for y'all! *smiles warmly*

Not sure if this has been brought up so far.

Models can be pushed into each other for the most part, little or no collision detection (yet). Was walking through a deed on a freedom server just minding my own business and saw someone had pushed water fountains into marble brazier pillars.

The water animation and fire made for a nice look.

• Like 1

Bump...and will keep bumping until this gets stickied or put in the toolbelt

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 3

Indeed. Sticky please, and delete this post when done.

• Like 1

Brilliant Job, Malena ! Well done - will be most useful - and yes, please pin this !

• Like 1

Can we add this list to wurmpedia pllllzzzzzz

• Like 2

Can we add this list to wurmpedia pllllzzzzzz

Heck I would buy a book like this, hardcover, keep it on the computer desk. Bravo!

• Like 1

Aw so nice to see this is being used by people. I added bridges, the new marble planter and a few other small fixes. Something I want to experiment with is planting and getting proper pictures of all hedge types once spring arrives back to Xanadu. I only recently realized that they can be from many different sprouts and have a different look!

Hey folks!

The item list has now moved under my own wurm website and domain, so you can no longer find it in google docs. In the new location, it allows me to make it much more pretty and usable and I've added some new categories such as "Food" and "Taxidermy".

From now on you can find it here:

http://www.andrea.net/wurm/items/

taxidermy_list.jpg

If you find any bugs (and I'm sure there must be some as moving it over was a huge endeavor and there are bound to be mistakes), please use this thread to report any problems and I'll fix them. Thanks!

• Like 2

Hear ye hear ye: The site is under maintainance for wee bit, so you will most likely see broken images or images scaled to the wrong size for a while. 

I'm going into the HTML code and adding the width and height for all the images so that the pages will load nicely instead of jumping up and down as images load. If the browser already knows the sizes, the page will load smoothly and then just fill in the images as they load. 

The main thing to know is that the browsing experience will improve greatly once I'm done :-). 

• Like 1

Thanks Malena :) Did you put in adamantine, seryll and glimmer rings? I looked for them but probs missed them.  Thanks for your amazing work.

• Like 1

*drags herself into the room, wiping away the sweat*

Good lord, it's done! The correct width and height of each of the 1531 item images checked and added manually into the item list HTML code. I really should be spending my holiday doing better things haha. 

Buuuuuuuuuttttt, it was worth it. I was getting so tired of trying to browse the pages and the page jumping up and down as the images loaded. It's workin' fine an' snappy now! 

Everything should now be fixed and in working order. If something looks wonky, please try refreshing the browser by pressing SHIFT at the same time, as that should clear up the cached version and refresh it properly. If there are STILL issues after that, please let me know!

Fairyshine: I'll try spawning those next time I'm in WU and add them if I'm able to. And my pleasure! Glad others are finding it useful!

• Like 2

Fantastic job on the website. ? I love how you have pictures for all of the items (even with characters wearing the items). Any chance you could add the tabards from all the kingdoms to you Item List? Would be nice to see all the different ones before they are made. Keep up the awesome work.

Thank you so much for this!

I did try to place a reed pen on a  surface in WO, ended up with the good old crapsack. Perhaps only able to be place in WU?

Just gotta bump this - thanks Malena ❤️ Lovely site and sooooo helpful for decorators like me who play it like its Sims :D  (gotta get that house perfect)

• Like 2

oooh, a suggestion is the graphics for wood pulp too! :D I love to use it as "oats" for the horses :D

• Like 1

First of all, I'm so happy it's been useful Joneya! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you're designs BLOW THE MIND! ❤️

Wood pulp! Wow I didn't know that existed, I'll be sure to add it! 

Oh and FYI for everyone, I added the empty bookshelves, the archaelogy journal and empty books to the list. I've also started the process of adding the wood types, but it's still ongoing:

http://andrea.net/wurm/items/WoodColors.shtml

Edited by Malena
  • Like 1

Don't forget oleander :D my whole bedroom is oleanderwood :D

But yeah, that visual list makes decorating a lot easier. I had missed a few items as well that are useful on your page. So helpful ❤️

• Like 1

Just a heads up for everyone that I'm in the process of moving my website to a cheaper web hotel and the item list will most likely be down for some time. It might still appear to work in your cache memories, but if the site seems broken in the coming weeks, that's why. I will notify when it's back up like it should be.