Sign in to follow this  
Palgolak

Ebonaura - Chaos

Regular skirmishes against JK, want to improve on your PvP game?
Lets improve together. 

when you'd rather :justpost: than actually show up to help your friends, maybe pvp isn't for you
but that's okay, Ebonaura welcomes everyone. Well. Almost.

Edited by Soil

Interested in trying Chaos with a close knit group? Apply now!

When your people need you most are you going to be in the front lines trying to protect what your kingdom has built? I know I can count on my kingdom mates, win or lose. 

Looking for likeminded players who are willing to PvP, win or lose, to achieve a common goal with friends. 

Do you have what it takes?

Edited by Soil

Ebonaura is recruiting! Newbie or seasoned vets we are all the same when we help each other fight for one another and continue to build and move forward as a whole. If you are looking for the pvp side of things we may not be the biggest or the strongest but we have the strongest will to get there. Send me a PM if you have any questions. 

• Like 1

Tired of all the drama and propaganda? Want to just play the game? Well join a group that wants to make the push by just playing the game. Join today and be part of that push. 

• Like 1

Welcome to all new PMKs on chaos server... Hopefully some fun will be had.

Ebonaura will be going through a small transformation with a new web page and recruitment thread by this weekend so stay tuned!

Almost Ready!

Edited by MaurizioAM
  • Like 2

The time has come to retire this recruitment thread. It has served us well. Thank you to the OP for hosting our initial recruitment.

This thread may be closed.  

• Like 1