Sign in to follow this  
CalebXephrime

[Xanadu] Xephrime Supplies ~ Tools, Bulk, Boats [T16, Lomere]

gloria.jpg

Hi folks,

Xephrime was closed for about a year and is back under old management now. The settlement is currently rebuild and will be fully rebuild soon. So take care at the construction site if you're visiting us ;)

The settlement is being located in South Lomere (T16) south of the big steppe where wild horses and bison graze. Do a relaxing walk in our walnut and lemonwood forests. We are always looking forward to visits out here! The area is connected to the Lomere Highway system and can be safely accessed. We are offering supply for new settlers to a fair price as well as having something for the more experienced explorers. While not offering high quality stuff, we are having competitive pricing and willed to do trades other than coins.

If you're interested in this offer either contact me in game or write me a PM. All prices are meant as pickup in Xephrime.

Available Ships

1x Row Boat (Cedar) 45c

1x Sailboat (Cedar) 1s

1x Sailboat (Cherry) 1s

1x Corbita (Cherry) 4s

All of our ships are sold together with a mooring anchor and being 40ql+. Just buy and sail away!

Tools (blacksmithing)

40ql  4c

50ql  9c

60ql 20c

This offer is for tools using blacksmithing skill only. Tools requiring weapon smithing skills might not be available at these qualities. If you're interested in multiple tools, some discount can be negotiated. If you are a new settler nearby, I will make you some tools for free. Don't be shy and come introduce yourself to us!

Bulk

2400x Sand (95i/each, 95c/k)
300x Dirt (95i/each, 95c/k)

600x Rockshards (7,5i/each, 75c/k,33ql)

900x Colossus Bricks (22i/each, 1,98s/k,25ql)

1500x Cotton (10,75i/each, 64,5c/k,72ql)

1800x Wemp (10,75i/each, 64,5c/k,72ql)

Large Crates can be offered for Transportation at a rate of 9c per crate. Accepting crates for exchange!

Enchanted Tools

Rope Tool (chestnut), 31ql, COC 80 (90c)

Pickaxe (iron), 55,9ql, COC 49 (35c)

Carving Knife (iron), COC37 (40c)

... and more soon

The enchanted items are available on the personal merchant near the deed token. The content is added regulary and there are some tools and other stuff like anchors, ropes available to prices often lower than nearby markets. So if you're nearby its always worth to browse by and check for some souvenirs ;)

Payments

All prices are meant as pickup at Xephrime. The settlement is accessible by Lomere Highways and by the sea. Mailijng is possible, COD must be paid by customer. Payment is expecting while handing over the item. Preferred payments are coins, but we are accepting alternative payments as well!

Sleep powder = 95c

Gems = 1c/ql

Iron lumps = 35c/100 (75+ql only)

Wood = 35c/100 (75+ ql only)

We are also open for other trades. Please do not hesitate to make other offers.

Additional Services

Free Beds

In the first floor of our staples there is a small comfortable room with 4 beds. If you are traveling and need to sleep, please come to us and take a bed. Also if you are a new player nearby, be welcomed to use the beds and avoid wasting your sleep bonus! They are free. Just enter them by the backentrance and find a free one.

The construction is still ongoing, so expect it being a bit chaotic at the moment ;)

Free Thatchering

You want to get rid of the wooden shringles on your roof and have a more natural looking one? But you do not want to grind for a skill not having any real use? Don't worry if you are living in the Lomere region. Contact us and we'll do for a 4th thatched roof for you - for free!

Free Carpentry Service

You're living nearby? We are offering help for our neighbours requiring some higher carpentry service in planning your building. Just contact us and we'll be glad to help you in constructing your home!

Free Ship Improvment

Your new bought ship is already sunk? Your ship building skills does really suck? Don't worry! I am offering for the next time a free ship improvement service for the south bay region in Lomere. If you're within the region defined in the following image, contact me and I will improve your rowing boats, sailing boats and corbitas for free. Just make an appointment or ensure that I can reach your boat and I will imp it up to 35ql for free.

No hidden costs, no drawback. If you're from outside the region, I will improve your ship, if you bring it to my deed as well. Use this limited service. Interested? Contact me via PM.

offer1.jpg

Edited by CalebXephrime

WTB 1x Sailboat for 1 sleeping powder PM buzzertop in game i live near lormere currently

Sleeping powder is in general fine for me as well. Seems like you're not online so far, the ship would be waiting for you.

Prices for tools had been lowered.

Adding special offer for ship improvement up to 35ql for the southern bay in Lomere.

Adding more bulk, new enchants, free beds available. We welcomed our first customer after our return on deed. So be sure to take a break when being nearby!