Sign in to follow this  
Nicrolis

The Official Name and Fame thread.

well i just finished some waffles and bacon. so with happy belly comes happy heart.  

Jibberish -  came my way via  a toofer package..that is two for one..taking in one villager she came as unbeknownst package deal.  has always been very helpful, trustworthy, and constant source of laughter and derp misadventures.  she plays the game with spirit for the joy and wonderment of wurm rather than for gain of status, coin, or skill braggard.

Druidnature - met him in a chance gifting of bison to him..we each particularly liked them and both druids in varying ways.  hands down one of the very best people I've met in the game giving more of himself than ever asking in return often left hungry in his own needs.  has also kept my spirits up to play on when problems or griefer activity got me down. and for actions that i believe led far beyond the game to shaping and encouraging others to do better in the game and beyond.

Lorrainej - ever kind n querky  great  hoarder and lover of all animals and nature  super amazing lady who shown me the value of IChing..ever greatful. and..i miss our audio book time while wurming..I recommend this for all to try..audio book while wurming..tops and if you can listen alongside a friend in game..even better.

Odynn - shown great integrity along the way and very community driven.  A great source of gear and tools and weapons i'd not have been able to get as a noob if not for his barter system..to that i owe alot.  and beyond game economy he has been great for looking out for the small guy and keeping me in the game when attimes others behaviors made it tough

Rosedragon- I thought she brought so much to wurm..so much more than she took from it.  I loved the fan art and her steadfast championing of mother libila.  she also built a great village to help out new players get their start..we all were there once and can think of countless that gave us such a start without we'd have floundered adn quit

Xallo and Alyeska -  I've found them to be exemplary leaders in the community and sharing of their knowledge , skills, and adventures where they could do otherwise.  I think i got my first real enchanted weapon and thirst for dragon killing start  via them.

Propheteer - who can not appreciate his mastery skilled artistic renderings - clearly a cross between salvador dali and Jackson pollock with heavy emphasis on the pollock.  beyond that..hillarios to talk to , very enthusiastic and great tactical guy.  a smart azz for smart azz sake taking nothing to serious.  I think he brings great flavor to pvp in good sportsmanship.

melrose - for his 3x olympian gold medalist ability to forum pvp like no other.  I often laugh  when i'm not supposed to but sometimes it's so bad it's good.

Fangy - for her most zany and peculiar outlook on life and raunch humor, a truly beautiful person in disturbing and mainstream ways alike.

Daolin - for showing pvp can be fun, being patient with noob scrubs, and being a sense of calm balance when needed.  He tanks alot of arrows flung his way and yet presses on.

Seara - when i started and was growing up on deliverance you were always very kind and helpful in technical advice.  Loved your cantilevered post modern structure amid the otherwise feudal era setting we play in, the juxtaposition always gave me a giggle.  You don't know this but the way in which you conducted yourself as a staff member had planted the seed for me to want to then step up and give more to the wurm community and want to join on.

Shadowronin - started out on opposite sides of the fence, came to find his humor very witty and hillariously troubling.  can talk on almost all subjects with some intelligence..shhh don't let that get out, and those rants..who can't love those fire water induced rants.  Very helpul in the communinty and someone that would make a good brother despite you don't call me for dragon hunts no more.

Gumbo - the Wunion is brilliant, luv you for that.  and well there are very few in your class of weaponsmithing and enchanting. moreover  you've shown grace and noble respectability in economic dealings generously beyond what you need to be.

Lisabet - an emerging Mother Theresa to wurm.  she and booski were super helpful to a couple of friends they took in as villagers a while back and has  ever been the same good characters along the way.....small shout out to my dye making fiend booski..beep beep.  and how i love those tastey meals at unique hunts from the buttercup wagon

Belfesar - great plate armoursmith - very very respectable and noble , among friends i've recommended to him..he once rared armor piece for them in the process of making them a set and gave it to them no extra cost when he could have kept it and made another ..no one would have known.  that shows character

Brandonsf - a hippie low key guy that took me into his village at the start of my game.  I'd have been no where for it not for that.  His village was my fountainhead and i learned a good deal while there for a short time.  I owe my start to here.  Most every player can track their origins to some benefactor that took them in and gave them a start that would other wise be hard.  for that i'm grateful.

Aamanus - has the sharpest, wittiest, most bitingly clever come backs on forum pvp.  and well he is the official MR Jesus enuf said there.  This is a guy I think i'd like outside of PVP and outside the kingdom group mentality.  well and one of my favorite weapons came from him..simply named "Jesus" and i like to introduce people and mobs to him and spread the love

Throndr - single handedly the best neighbor i've had in wurm across all my deeds i've owned.  funny, solidly trustworthy, no drama easy to get along with.  i'll take 500 of him any day.

Foes - the few that have emerged, you ever test my ability to be better than the situation and push my limits to grow as a person 

Rofl and Dev Team - without you , my long list here could not exist.  Wurm is the best kept secret.  I found this game by accident in being recommended while leading a huge clan of 200+ in another mmo game. I am truly captivated and entranced by the game..and obviously addicted to it.  In the two years i've played, the game has evolved and grown a great deal without changing the core.  Never let that passion wane.  This is a beautiful game, forever cradle it and nurture it as you would a loved child.  Thank you with heft.

Edited by Greasygrundle
  • Like 8

Lisabet - and emerging Mother Theresa to wurm.  she and booski were super helpful to a couple of friends they took in as villagers a while back and has  ever been the same good characters along the way.....small shout out to my dye making fiend booski..beep beep.  and how i love those tastey meals at unique hunts from the buttercup wagon (Don't forget Katrinka cooks those :P I'm merely the delivery truck!)

:blink:  *blushes*

You too are awesome, Greasygrundle!  For listening to my rants and encouraging my questions.  :wub:

Lisabet, always reliable and fun to have at a dragon hunt and slaying. not just for the world famous meals you bring.  :)

And you, JDBooker; for always being supportive and being yourself...and for stealing my heart.  <3

Edited by Lisabet
  • Like 2

Bonegetter> Introducing me to the game, as well as teaching me how play wiht a litte tough love,> there is the link for Wurmpedia, it is your best friend, now use it.

Xaeo> While he is not playing he is thougth of every time I imp a rope tool.this kind gentleman gently guided me through learning my first craft in Wurm

Molkus> teaching me so much about building  and helpingme conquer my fears of those evill hell hounds. 3 cheers for those hunting trips.

Zuperman> Great ws, always gracious about imps on the fly. A pleasure to vist any time.

Gumbo> Oh darlin cant wait to lock you up again, Classy gent that brings great skills and spirit to the commmunity.

Chulirac> While he is not currently playing I can only hope this dear friend and wise  man returns to the game, he deeply enriched  my time in

Wurm.

Tria> A quite yet classy lady that  has a depp heart and willing spirit.

Woad> a sweet gentle lady eager to help never will ask for a thing.

Odynn> Just recently getting to know this fine chanter a bit , good fun and love his work.

Silvirwolfe and Uisge> 2 dear freinds I have more fun with than should be legal. Silvir brings the laughter, I bring the axe.

Quiglen> What  a  hoot,  he puts up with me and my goofy skills all the time encouraging  ws insanity.

There are more ,toomany to mention.

Love the game and so many folks here, thank you to Rolf and all the team. Everythign adds up from  the cool octopus to the CA staff to help make it great

Edited by Chiqa
  • Like 1

Druidnature - met him in a chance gifting of bison to him..we each particularly liked them and both druids in varying ways.  hands down one of the very best people I've met in the game giving more of himself than ever asking in return often left hungry in his own needs.  has also kept my spirits up to play on when problems or griefer activity got me down. and for actions that i believe led far beyond the game to shaping and encouraging others to do better in the game and beyond.

Fangy - for her most zany and peculiar outlook on life and raunch humor, a truly beautiful person in disturbing and mainstream ways alike.

Daolin - for showing pvp can be fun, being patient with noob scrubs, and being a sense of calm balance when needed.  He tanks alot of arrows flung his way and yet presses on.

Gumbo - the Wunion is brilliant, luv you for that.  and well there are very few in your class of weaponsmithing and enchanting. moreover  you've shown grace and noble respectability in economic dealings generously beyond what you need to be.

Throndr - single handedly the best neighbor i've had in wurm across all my deeds i've owned.  funny, solidly trustworthy, no drama easy to get along with.  i'll take 500 of him any day.

Rofl and Dev Team - without you , my long list here could not exist.  Wurm is the best kept secret.  I found this game by accident in being recommended while leading a huge clan of 200+ in another mmo game. I am truly captivated and entranced by the game..and obviously addicted to it.  In the two years i've played, the game has evolved and grown a great deal without changing the core.  Never let that passion wane.  This is a beautiful game, forever cradle it and nurture it as you would a loved child.  Thank you with heft.

While I agree with all of these, I must contend just because you've said one nice thing about me doesn't mean you get to be obnoxious in ts!

I have to add, in all seriousness, while I started out in an entirely different, two actually, villages. I still consider Greasygrundle as the one that got me started in Wurm, dealing with all my derping and even letting it go when I let my house that I was in charge of rot away. I have met very few that continue to give good will and help to everyone, no matter what. I owe my good start to Greasy and his helpfulness and good humor.

• Like 1

Players that really made a difference to me i'd like to thank!

Kakmonstret who's still playing but on a different char, for introducing me to wurm, a irl friend.

Torgrim For selling me my first horse, when i was somewhat new to the game.

Faeran and Griphyth Giving me meals and offer to assist me in masonry and etc, very nice neighbours on Deli.

Edited by paratamizer

Although I haven't talked to some of these people in years and several may not play any more, my list would have to go:

Aegis Imperium of MO beta - I may not have gotten to play MO with you guys but it was one of your early members that showed me Wurm. Watching that oceanside fort come up with everone's combined effort sold me on this game.

Markesilvers - it was your helping hand that kept my friend and I up and going during our transition to Independence. Thank you.

Wraithglow - had a great time living within the Guild of Artificers and I usually swing by the place whilst sailing near maple island. P.s. crystal coast trail is a life saver!

Any others I will come back to add!

My previous post was long in thanks yet ever as sincere.  Athough i'm sure I've left out many more, there is one person i completely failed to include in gratitude recognition.

Valdor - Single handidly the biggest sunshine bringer to the forums.  He is our wurm lantern.  Always having something supremely positive to post about others, events, wurm lore and fantasy.  His posts make me howl scream in laughter at times because of his clever sharp whit.   I enjoyed his posts so much, at one point it felt like i was stalking his posts like some crazy fan girl.  The owner of the only Rare horse in game, the Heffner of Wurm -cough calender. and ofcourse the real reason i post this, my personal hopes this puts me first in line for the Valdor action figure complete with racoon hat, bow, and butchering knife.  I hear Rolf and Dev team are busy crafting one for their next gaming convention booth.

• Like 3

Sharkin, who spent hours sailing my first ever boat over for some meagre sum. I still have that sailboat Sharkin and I used it to colonise Deli!

• Like 1

hiding.gif

Kidding aside, anyone who has stayed in a village Ive been in. GMs who have had to deal with me, including the ones Ive argued with. Most of MR-Chaos and earlier Wild in general.

Last but not least, the people I've robbed who may or may not have been aware of it.  Aye, some overlap in the groups :P

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

It's easier to name and shame! I have no names for that list. But this one, I could go all day!

• Like 2

Meh should have posted in another thread. Not sure why Im in this one.

Edited by Klaa

Besides Rolf and the Dev team, who have given me a place to live online, there are just too many really nice people who have helped me, in one form or another, over the years that I've played Wurm to even begin to make a list. I'm a tough person to get to know and my sarcasm keeps most everyone at bay, but that hasn't stopped the folks here from making me feel welcome. Thank you all for giving me a reason to keep going and showing me that there are still wonderful people in the world.

• Like 2

So many peeps. Where to start...

For the original members of the Iron Valley Alliance. We had a lot of fun early on when we were all noobs.

Firizy. Very cool alliance mate. Always there to lend a helping hand with anything you needed. When the dude quit the game for family reaons, he left me his toons, his deed, and more items than I knew what to do with. Not many people would do that.  He'll always have a special place in my little wurmy heart.

Wrathlan. Just about the coolest bloke I've ever met in any game. I had more fun chatting with him than playing the game at times. He doesn't play much anymore, though he still maintains his cool little castle. Wurm just isn't the same without ya, m8! Last I heard he was playing LIF:YO. Come back to Wurm dammit! :)

For the good neighbors that have drifted off into the nether seeming never to return...

Seaden, Wetherell, CaptainPC...

Tilda. For being the best neighbor ever. Kind and gracious and just a general pleasure to be around or chat with.

Evening, Lisabet, and Theria. For being the best damn CAs EVAH!!! All of them have helped me many times, and never knew it, as I've been running some alts the past month or so. They treat total strangers just as kindly and helpfully as they do treasured friends, and are truly an asset to the game. The other CAs are great too, I just don't interact with them very much as they and I have different play times typically.

Rolf: The founder of the feast. For apparently being drunk and/or crazy enough one day to say... "Hey, I'm going to make a sandbox MMO game. I think I'll call it 'Wurm'. Rock on dude, rock on! :)

• Like 4

Garit and Fazz- for starting our Xanadu project and making a good business. Great guys, always humouring my WIP projects.

Battlepaw - for introducing me to chaos and for being a great host when I first visited.

Emoo and the rest of the MR crew for showing me a great community and how solid a group can be.

Cerberus - for introducing me to plate. He gave me a set for Xmas to try and I've never looked back.

Lordlouis, Archaed and Ronal - my neighbours a quite some distance from me, very helpful, SE inde rules!

Milamber- my first deed ever I had to wait for his dying building to decay and I needed his boat moved. He gave me the ship, enchanted tool and many gems. Is only been playing a couple of months. I was amazed.

Dakota- rest in piece. Great guy. We always chatted in local. He was one if not my favorite people I met in wurm.

Inde chat - great kingdom chat. Lots of cool people. Even though I'm pretty much the only MR there, they still love me all the same :P

Rolf and devs- thanks for a great game. He stay true and doesn't dumb down the game, he keeps wurm at the other end of the stick from all the other easy mode mmos.

I've met so many people in wurm, I can't name them all. Sorry.

• Like 2

hiding.gif

Kidding aside, anyone who has stayed in a village Ive been in. GMs who have had to deal with me, including the ones Ive argued with. Most of MR-Chaos and earlier Wild in general.

Last but not least, the people I've robbed who may or may not have been aware of it.  Aye, some overlap in the groups :P

this guy for years ago when i was on wild(when it was just jkh and wild) with a friend and we had just made our place several hours ago and we started to mine ore

he could have drained our token and stolen what we had but instead he just stole a few meals and left a thank you behind :3

well i just finished some waffles and bacon. so with happy belly comes happy heart.  

Jibberish -  came my way via  a toofer package..that is two for one..taking in one villager she came as unbeknownst package deal.  has always been very helpful, trustworthy, and constant source of laughter and derp misadventures.  she plays the game with spirit for the joy and wonderment of wurm rather than for gain of status, coin, or skill braggard.

Lorrainej - ever kind n querky  great  hoarder and lover of all animals and nature  super amazing lady who shown me the value of IChing..ever greatful. and..i miss our audio book time while wurming..I recommend this for all to try..audio book while wurming..tops and if you can listen alongside a friend in game..even better.

Odynn - shown great integrity along the way and very community driven.  A great source of gear and tools and weapons i'd not have been able to get as a noob if not for his barter system..to that i owe alot.  and beyond game economy he has been great for looking out for the small guy and keeping me in the game when attimes others behaviors made it tough

Rosedragon- I thought she brought so much to wurm..so much more than she took from it.  I loved the fan art and her steadfast championing of mother libila.  she also built a great village to help out new players get their start..we all were there once and can think of countless that gave us such a start without we'd have floundered adn quit

Xallo and Alyeska -  I've found them to be exemplary leaders in the community and sharing of their knowledge , skills, and adventures where they could do otherwise.  I think i got my first real enchanted weapon and thirst for dragon killing start  via them.

Propheteer - who can not appreciate his mastery skilled artistic renderings - clearly a cross between salvador dali and Jackson pollock with heavy emphasis on the pollock.  beyond that..hillarios to talk to , very enthusiastic and great tactical guy.  a smart azz for smart azz sake taking nothing to serious.  I think he brings great flavor to pvp in good sportsmanship.

melrose - for his 3x olympian gold medalist ability to forum pvp like no other.  I often laugh  when i'm not supposed to but sometimes it's so bad it's good.

Seara - when i started and was growing up on deliverance you were always very kind and helpful in technical advice.  Loved your cantilevered post modern structure amid the otherwise feudal era setting we play in, the juxtaposition always gave me a giggle.  You don't know this but the way in which you conducted yourself as a staff member had planted the seed for me to want to then step up and give more to the wurm community and want to join on.

Shadowronin - started out on opposite sides of the fence, came to find his humor very witty and hillariously troubling.  can talk on almost all subjects with some intelligence..shhh don't let that get out, and those rants..who can't love those fire water induced rants.  Very helpul in the communinty and someone that would make a good brother despite you don't call me for dragon hunts no more.

Lisabet - an emerging Mother Theresa to wurm.  she and booski were super helpful to a couple of friends they took in as villagers a while back and has  ever been the same good characters along the way.....small shout out to my dye making fiend booski..beep beep.  and how i love those tastey meals at unique hunts from the buttercup wagon

Belfesar - great plate armoursmith - very very respectable and noble , among friends i've recommended to him..he once rared armor piece for them in the process of making them a set and gave it to them no extra cost when he could have kept it and made another ..no one would have known.  that shows character

Brandonsf - a hippie low key guy that took me into his village at the start of my game.  I'd have been no where for it not for that.  His village was my fountainhead and i learned a good deal while there for a short time.  I owe my start to here.  Most every player can track their origins to some benefactor that took them in and gave them a start that would other wise be hard.  for that i'm grateful.

Aamanus - has the sharpest, wittiest, most bitingly clever come backs on forum pvp.  and well he is the official MR Jesus enuf said there.  This is a guy I think i'd like outside of PVP and outside the kingdom group mentality.  well and one of my favorite weapons came from him..simply named "Jesus" and i like to introduce people and mobs to him and spread the love

Foes - the few that have emerged, you ever test my ability to be better than the situation and push my limits to grow as a person 

M8y, thanks pal. have a yee...also the poser me who is actually melrose some where on cele is going to be very confuse when read

#inflatemyego

Edited by Melros
  • Like 1

I'd like to thank the people who have helped me!

Pagani - saving my butt and ensuring it stays saved, thanks to you!

All the folks at Naucratis Legion - all the little things added up to a whole lot of help, and I'm grateful to have you as neighbors!

Chrysanthy - for taking a chance on a nobody, hehe :)

• Like 1

I'd like to thank the GM that banned Tonygreen. Getting killed 6 times by someone on your own kingdom was a real eyeopener on wild. My newbie self was avenged and now I can rest.

On a more serious note I'd like to thank-

Daolin for taking care of my sorry ass. Twice.

Zekezor for the fun I had at black summit.

The owners of eastern lights on jkhome. You really helped me settle in and now I can't remember your name :x

Old iron hill on wild. It was many years ago and I just left out of the blue without writing any names down. You guys were great in showing me wild.

Factional Fight and Emoo for putting up wurm content on da tubes.

• Like 1

Necromancy powers go!  (Sorry, Fo!)

First of all, I have to thank Adiemonicus for introducing me to Wurm Online and giving me his deed when he decided to leave the game for SWKotOR. If you hate having me around, blame Adie. :P

Second, Turiel and Tekari for giving me my first sword and first set of armor and setting me on my way to becoming less of a marshmallow. They also gave me my first sailboat, and while I can build my own boats now, I still cherish that little skiff. They've moved on to Xanadu, but their buildings and boat tunnels live on.

Third, Halumi. She was a great storyteller and a wonderful source of encouragement. I miss her a lot and hope she'll return someday when meatspace becomes less chaotic.

Fourth, Glomby.  He's a god of terraforming, and I would be sunk without his patient help in all things involving terraforming and mining.

And last but not least, a special thanks to Yaga.  He's something like the elder of our alliance, and I would have been lost for good without his timely rescue when I was a newbie trying to locate Adie's deed in the wilds of Deli. More than that, Yaga's become a close friend, and I feel that the area and the alliance benefit from his keen mind and artistic eye.  He's definitely an asset to Wurm!

Oh!  And I can't forget the fantastic people at the Pendelton Derby Impalong, the wonderful group that helped the Serendipity Bridge become a reality, and my new neighbors at Blackreach Bay and their allies. People like you remind me why Wurm Online is overall a great game with lots of great people playing it!

ETA: And Substr, for the cows and the coding. :P

Edited by LadyCygnet
  • Like 2

Odynn & MrCoolMan Two really great people on Deli who've gone out of their way many times for me

Nicrolis A+ freedom buddy.

Banzai, Samusen, Ciray, Cornchips, Propheteer, Bloodscythe, Necroe I love you guys too damned much.

Sanrina An amazingly honest friend whom we miss dearly on Deli.

Lewisthefreeman My backyard bud whom I tend to muck around with (When he gets on atleast).

Demondan Really chill guy, did quite a bit for me when I wanted to get into Chaos.

Kaih, Traxx Helped me out quite a bit when I was first getting started on Deli (Still have forge Traxx made me :D )

Turbotom Great person to talk to, doesn't log on much anymore sadly.

Pugwash Hasn't been online much lately either, always bought horses from him and never anyone else (Prices were always too good to pass up, was nice enough to eventually give me a discount).

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 1

In no particular order

Red & Rosie Friends from waaaay back. Always helping me organise stuff and helping me out with everything.  Even let me live with them for awhile when I was in the UK and needed a place to stay! 

Demondan A bro from even further back, back then he taught be how to fight and PvP and stuff. Back when I was a PvP nublet trying to make my way through the rough LO days.

Wintersolstice  Was like a father to everyone who was ever part of the Rivendell crew, always looking out for people and would do anything to could to help people. I'll never forget him yelling at Melros to stop playing Wurm and do his homework on Vent. 

Milosanx Just a super cool dude, awesome to chat to, super generous and he makes cool videos. Aussie Wurmians unite! 

Dilzi My RL best friend who actually got me into Wurm back in late Beta. He's responsible for everything that i've gotten to do since. Always fun to play with! 

Lancelot Top notch mate and even when he converted BL he was always a great sport and fun to fight against. 

Kraken Back when I started in G2 near Newtown he helped me out with making my first small cart. This was nearly 6 years ago now I think. It's funny how much small bits of help make so much of a difference and stick with you! 

Sneakeypete  A great friend from my days on JK-H (The Freedom one not Epic!) always would hunt near me and help me out with random stuff!

Pinkdaisy & Mason(?) Plus any of the other original Aegis crew from early JK-H days. Always selling really great items for reasonable prices and helped me out with stuff on more than afew occasions! 

Miggy & Loinshead Crew Even though I started playing late Beta it wasn't until G1 that I started really getting into Wurm. Even though I was playing under a different name back then. Miggy and the Loinshead guys helped me and Dilzi out alot since we lived nearby at that time and would help keep us alive and fed. Slightly ironically the same core crew went on to found Kyara and now probably are considered my arch nemesis! 

Dadd I can't believe I nearly forgot this guy. Honestly one of the most down to earth and generous people I've ever met in this game. Stops at pretty much nothing to look out for his friends and his loyalty is the stuff of legend.  I know he rarely checks the forums but maybe he'll stumble upon this thread. Who knows! Either way, Just one example of how cool this guys is when I was living near him on MR-H and I asked him how much he'd sell a drake set for. He comes out and drops a backpack in front of me and gifts me a full drake set. Much love dude. 

Horton & MR in general I'm so lucky to have been part of this community for the last 4 years or so. Ever since I started out as a PvP newbie I was welcomed to Woodscove and later Rivendell. I'm proud to call myself MR and to have risen through the ranks to help run this great kingdom. Horton especially has been a father figure for all of us, not always leading from the front but instead happy to sit back and let us chose our own direction but always there and weighing and offering guidance when it's needed. I've got so many wonderful friends that I wish I had the time to individually mention but my hands are getting tired from the typing, but you guys know who you are anyway (This even includes ex MR members who I still love dearly!)  

• Like 3

Wendigo:  My first real neighbor at Storm's End.  A wonderful player who came to our village to do free spell casts, and was always around in local making the place feel more friendly and less deserted.  Until recently Wendigo was a very active player, mostly playing on Chaos these days and leaving his alts on Independence.  Unfortunately his tree farm was griefed , and he hasn't returned since.  Here's hoping the good ol' neighbor returns soon and makes local interesting once again!

Enki:  For being unbiased and to the point.  Enki has helped with several issues of warrant, and has always found a solution even when other moderators gave up or were too busy to help.  Thank you for being the protector of the realm against all manner of mischievousness!  Salute!

Joykill:  Co-founder of Storm's End.  My brother has helped me accomplish a lot in the history of building and improving Storm's End.  He's also the person who got me into playing Wurm many years ago, so without him I wouldn't be here.  A jack of all trades kind of player who is always willing to help out on projects and put money into funding expansions and new adventures!  One of a kind!

Edited by Slickshot
Moderation Edit

Inkheart: The Original Owner of the account aka Spellfire, does not play much anymore and is surely missed!  Kept me supplied with good gear when I was but a fledgling player, helped me with many wurm projects and often bailed me out when I was in the worst positions like stuck and boxed into a fence because of a wonderful NoGump trapping me there...  I could always count on him to help!!!

Biggibo: For being a long time friend and ally in Wurm, often listening to me vent in PM's. Always there to back me up when the chips are down, and for the strong leadership he helps provide BL, he can be a strong voice of reason in sea of chaos and instability!!!

Saddamo: For being helpful, for being unique for being a poor farmer, and the Richest Player I ever knew in wurm!  Your missed.... Stop playing so much minecraft!!!

Rileys: For being my right hand man, keeping our village running, finishing all the impossible projects I start!  And for being a stand up Aussie!!!

Atheas aka Strongwall: For the 1000's of 98+ QL Locks I have demanded thru the years!  For the generous amounts of Silver you donate to the Village, for the infinite amount of time you put into the game and put into our village and our alliance and Black Light in general.  Your one of the Vets that keeps Affliction kicking and your a Legend in my book!!!

Paradox: For the lengthy time you served as THEE CA of affliction, you taught all of us thru the years even if CA Help WASNT for chat.....  And you are also a Legend of affliction my friend!!!

Durand: For being a Damn good friend, and damn good person, we play far more then wurm together and you still log in routinely to help little ole me even if wurm is grindy and not always your favorite cup of tea, its appreciated!!!

Libila: For making me cut trees all over the map, for making me hunt rare flowers for hours, for demanding I build a Temple that DOESNT have a Model yet (DEV's COME ON)....

• Like 3